BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Age of The Masrui

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The Age of The Masrui - Page 40 Empty Re: The Age of The Masrui

Post  BestNameEva Thu 11 Feb - 19:01

"I ignored you, mm? Because your the centre of my world right now, not my dead brothers business or my grieving children. Get over yourself! You want to organise the funeral then do it, I'll email you everything so far - it is pointless anyway, waste of damn money to bury a casket with nothing inside of it." Marlowe snapped, "Fuck this. Fuck you. I'll email you all of the emotionally draining stuff I've been doing and I'll just go and lock myself away in a room like you and Cal have had the luxury of doing."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 11 Feb - 19:05

“I offered you help and you ignored it! You don’t get to do that then hate me for locking myself away when I have nothing else to do!”

“Hey, hey.” Bella frowned as she came to the doorway. “He wouldn’t want this. You two fighting. He’d be devastated.”

“He’d be more devastated that he’s fucking dead!”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 11 Feb - 19:10

"Oh, and I do have damn friends - Karsi is meant to be my fucking friend but she hasn't even come to see me. I go out of my way to help people and I am still expected to be the one patting everyone else's back and saying it is going to be okay when it is someone so close to me. Well you know what, it isn't going to be oh fucking kay Serena!" She turned her attention onto Bella then and hissed, "And don't you dare talk about what he would want or not want when you never knew the first thing about him. I'm leaving, doing what everyone else has been allowed to do." She shoved her way past Bella then, heading out of the door and getting into her car and driving home.

BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 11 Feb - 19:13

((Are you wanting to skip now or ?)))

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 11 Feb - 19:13

(( Could do. You first for however long you like ))
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 11 Feb - 19:17

((How long would you be okay with? I’m just out at the shop atm doing the exciting weekly outing, I’ll post once I’m back, who do you want?))

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 11 Feb - 19:19

(( I'm alright with anything and anyone. I will probably using the get out clause with Dorian at some point so if you want to go straight to that or play some inbetween stuff first then just let me know ))
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 11 Feb - 19:35

((Regretting killing him off already? 😂 it’s up to you when you want to use it if you want to hold off a little longer. How are you wanting to play the Piper angle?))

Three months later...

“I think we’ve done a pretty good job... I mean I still wish you’d let me hire in proper decorators but... not bad.” Bella laughed quietly as she stood with a paint brush in hand, looking over the nursery as she and Ronan had just finished painting it.

“It’s been a while since we’ve had chance to have a lay in mm?” Maddox hummed softly as he sat by Marlowe on the bed, having gotten up around ten minutes ago to cook her breakfast, which he now placed on the bedside table beside her. “My mother won’t be dropping the kids back off for a while, so plenty of time to keep relaxing...”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 11 Feb - 19:42

(( Piper is behind it all, uhh.. Still the whole it was meant to be Bella angle but when it was Dorian they dragged out of the car it completely through them and they are staggering around like very bad villains currently. That could of spooked her into silence and we'll bring it back up once Dorian shows up?))

"You've cooked far too much," Marlowe whispered softly as he placed the food down, not ungratefully. Though, she remained laying on her side, tucked up beneath the covers and she let her eyes close once again. "I'm so tired."

"We wouldn't be able to throw paint at each other like we have if we hired in a proper decorator." He laughed.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 11 Feb - 19:49

“Eat up, we’ll doze in bed for a few hours and then run a bath after.” Maddox kissed the side of her head. “You’ve been doing a lot... but now everything’s under control mm? Everything stabilised so take a breather and relax.”

“Mm, it was fun.” Bella agreed as she dabbed a bit of paint on his nose. “Rhys should be back home soon too, once he gets back from the airport with Serena. I’m hoping she’s in a... better, state of mind. If not a good one.” She added, her sister having flown out against their wishes the day after the funeral with Caliban in tow. “Caspar said she’s smiling at least... I know she’s a handful but I’m glad she’ll be home.”

((Sounds good if that’s the way you wanna go with it!))

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 11 Feb - 19:55

(( Unless you have anything else that you'd rather go with? ))

"Overwhelming, everything is too much." Marlowe sighed, forcing herself to sit up then so she could take the plate off of the side and stare at her food.

"I'm still annoyed she even left, it was offensive." Ronan frowned, "Doesn't matter though, I suppose. Right?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 11 Feb - 20:01

“It matters but... I’m trying not to judge her.” Bella returned his frown with a small sigh. “I know she annoyed you, I wish she hadn’t.”

“Everything’s settled now. I know it’s taken time but it’s all been sorted. You’ve done a great job.” Maddox ran a hand through her hair. “I know you’ve been run down and tired, especially these last few weeks. But the hills been crossed now.”

((I can’t think of anything any better))

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 11 Feb - 20:07

"I don't know how Rian managed to do all of that and still have time to baby sit for us, plus take Serena out, plus still be actually happy." Marlowe whispered, closing her eyes at his touch. Lifting her her up to rest her hand on his and hold his hand to the side of her face. "You think if we call Cal today he'll answer? I miss him."

"It was just hurtful, more than anything. We made her welcome, didn't we?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 11 Feb - 20:11

“He’s back... he text me around an hour ago. He and Serena are back.” Maddox gave her a small smile. “I don’t think he’d have text me if he weren’t ready for company. So I think he might just be open to seeing you.”

“You did, we did.” Bella nodded. “But she’s grieving… I probably would’ve run in her situation too. All we can do is keep going as we have and hope she wants to stay. Besides, we don’t have long until this one - “ she rested her palm on her belly. “Gets here so... we have happier things to think about.” She offered him a smile.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 11 Feb - 20:21

"I know, I know. I don't mean to be negative, I'm sorry. Maybe we should just... not talk about her, hm?" Ronan hummed, getting to his feet and picking the paint up off of the floor. Looking around the room to take it all in properly.

Marlowe nodded, putting her breakfast to the side once again without taking a bite of it so she could slip her arms around Maddox's torso and bury her face against his neck. Whisoering a quiet, "I love you,"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 11 Feb - 20:26

“I love you too... enough to notice you’ve not had an appetite the last few weeks.” Maddox frowned, kissing her forehead. “I know I’ve been doing more of the cooking but I’m not that bad am I?”

Bella nodded as she followed his gaze. “Not bad, daddy did good mm?” She smiled brightly.

-------

https://bestfruit4eva.forumotion.com/viewtopic.php?t=385

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40