BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Age of The Masrui

2 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Age of The Masrui - Page 21 Empty Re: The Age of The Masrui

Post  Phoenix Tue 16 Feb - 14:24

“I didn’t play you.” Caliban shook his head with a sigh. “Not everyone is going to be together forever. Sometimes things just don’t work out. I was grieving my friend, I was grieving everyone! And when I got back I thought you’d be better off without me considering the hurt I’d caused so I left you alone.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 16 Feb - 14:29

"So now your implying that I am the crazy one for having the nerve to think you gave a shit after we were together so long?! Fuck you. I hope you and Darya have a lovely little fucking life together. I-" Alexia closed her eyes just before tears came, shaking her head and launching her full coffee cup at his car before walking away.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 16 Feb - 14:31

Caliban sighed deeply, watching her go and shaking his head at the coffee before heading inside the house.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 16 Feb - 14:34

"Well, that was awkward." Darya frowned, having watched from the window.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 16 Feb - 14:38

“Mm.” Caliban sighed deeply. “Can your ex girlfriend meeting your ex-wife slash now-girlfriend ever not be awkward?”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 16 Feb - 14:42

"Coffee can be cleaned off of a car, I wouldn't worry too much about it." Darya laughed softly, "It is meant to rain soon anyway, it won't even need a valet."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 16 Feb - 14:44

“Mm, if not I’ll take it in.” Caliban wrapped her arms around her, kissing the top of her head.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 16 Feb - 14:50

"So, Dorian was okay with you moving in?"

"Karsi?" Louis called as he made his way through the house, grimacing as he tripped over one of the toys on the door; "Wren, how many times have we told you to clean up after yourself?"

"I think I am going to go and see your mother, actually." Cleo whispered after a while. "You can come if you want to."

(( What do you want to happen that triggers all of Dorian's memories? ))
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 16 Feb - 15:01

“We’re thinking a half and half approach for a few weeks until he gets used to it. If that’s okay with you?”

“Up here!” Karsi called from their bedroom where she was lounging on the bed.

Wren giggled, picking up the toy he’d tripped on. “It’s no fun tidying them up daddy.”

“I’ll come I - I just don’t have anything to say to her.” Rhys mumbled, just not wanting to be apart.

((Hmm not sure, what do you think would trigger it? His family or something?))

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 16 Feb - 15:07

"Okay," Cleo whispered, kissing his cheek before moving into the other room and pulling her shoes on.

"One of us needs to go and pick Ronan up, he has gotten thrown out of a bar - how he is so steaming at this time of day I'll never know." Louis called up to Karsi before frowning at Wren and lifting her up into his arms. "It wouldn't be funny if someone got hurt now, would it?"

"That's fine."

(( Something with Sienna, Teddy and Chris I imagine? If it is going to be a happy trigger? ))
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 16 Feb - 15:17

“Didnt Bella just come home a few hours ago and he’s left her with the baby to get drunk? I’d kill you for that.” Karsi frowned as she appeared at the top of the stairs, heading down.

“Nobody would die.” Wren shrugged, holding her hands out.

Rhys watched her quietly.

“Then if he’s okay with Serena we can make it a full time thing and he stays in the apartment.”

((Yeah sounds good!))

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 16 Feb - 15:21

"I have no idea what is going on with him," Louis sighed, "Do you want to go or should I?" Looking back to his daughter he kept thr frown, shaking his head at her; "They could, if they fell hard enough. You have to start doing as your told, Wren."

"Ready?" She asked, grabbing the car keys from the side table as she got to her feet.

"Mm, that sounds like the best scenario for everyone."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 16 Feb - 15:25

“I’ll go, you’ve been working all day.” Karsi kissed his cheek as she hit the bottom step before grabbing her keys and heading out.

“But that’s boring.”

“Hopefully it all works out Mm?”

Rhys nodded, heading outside.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 16 Feb - 15:37

"Thanks," He whispered as she left before looking to Wren. "You know what is boring? Having no toys, and you won't be having any time to play with them if you don't start cleaning up after yourself."

Ronan was sat on the curb outside of one of the few bars that was open so early in the day, his head in his hands as he done his best not to throw up in the street - oblivious to the paparazzi that had gathered around to document the moment.

Cleo got into the car and drove off once he was in too. Getting out and heading into the house once they got there and calling quietly, "Hello?"

"Time will tell."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 16 Feb - 15:46

“You wouldn’t take them away.” Wren scowled then, shaking her head.

“Hey you.” Karsi greeted when she got out of the car with a small sigh, gently pulling him up by his arm to lead him to the car. “Let’s get you home and sorted mm? You can tell me all about it on the way there.”

“Shh...” Bella shushed her - still sat on the sofa though Esme was now in her Moses basket at the side of her. “She just dropped off...”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 16 Feb - 15:50

"Sorry, sorry..." Cleo grimaced, making her way over and sitting herself down beside Bella. "How are you?" She asked, keeping her tone quiet. "The pain manageable?"

"N-N-No. Not.. not homes. N-No Be- Fucks off you vu- vu- big birds!" Ronan slurred, stumbling as he was pulled up and putting a middle finger up to the paparazzi when a camera flashed.

"Oh I would."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 16 Feb - 15:57

“Not to scare you off, because I would enjoy grandchildren day... but no the pain is not manageable.” Bella bit out, laughing without humour. “Though I suppose that’s more to do with the fact I was just left to rot and die. Fun mm? I was living in a septic nightmare whilst my fiancĂ© was getting cozy with the woman who carved her initials into my back.” She added before making a face instantly. “Sorry - sorry. None of this is your fault. I’m out of order...” she whispered in apology.

“To a hotel then...” Karsi sighed, mentally making note to try and get a hold of the pictures later as she shoved him into the passenger side of her car, getting in herself. “Seatbelt please Ro.”

“No! Mummy wouldn’t let you!”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 16 Feb - 16:04

"Yes she would, your mother and I are a team. We are on the same page with everything."

"They took mine off of me." Cain told his sister with a frown from the doorway. "He means it."

Ronan glared at the paparazzi, sloppily signing swear words at them through the window before rolling his eyes and shoving the seatbelt on. Taking a few attempts before he managed it.

Cleo shook her head and leant over to hug her. "Have they booked you in to talk to someone professional about it all?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 16 Feb - 16:12

“Not if she forgets.” Wren shrugged, wriggling from her fathers arms to run to her brother.

“No. I’m not talking to a shrink. I don’t need one.” Bella muttered, hugging her back briefly. “I needed Ronan and he’s gone because I didn’t tell him it was all okay that he cosied up to Piper. I nearly die. I get tortured but I’m the bad guy? I’m done.”

Karsi started to drive once he was secure, waiting a few moments before turning to him; “it’s barely noon, why are you so drunk, Ronan? What happened?”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 16 Feb - 16:18

"I tolds her bout Pe- Pep.. No- Pipers. Hates me... she hates me."

"I uh..." Cleo began, before shaking her head as she leant back. "I... get that. He should be here with you now, definetly."

"She won't. You don't put them away once more Wren and they get taken off of you." Louis warned.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 16 Feb - 16:26

“Who, Bella?” Karsi shook her head. “She loves you, dummy. Won’t hate you.”

“Fine fine fine.” Wren waved him away.

“Dane has been and gone... he couldn’t convince Rhys to come and see me and I imagine you couldn’t either mm? Still sat in the car is he? All I wanted when I came home is my family - my son won’t look at me and my partner has run off.” Bella sniffled then as she tried not to cry. “I feel just as alone as I did in that room...”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 16 Feb - 16:31

"Reid noticed the uhh..." She lifted her hand up and motioned to her own wrist. "Told everyone when Ronan said you were strong. So now Rhys is being... ignorant? I guess. He doesn't understand it. I do though, you can.. talk to me."

"Didn't sees how she looks ats me. ..ates me. I hate me." Ronan mumbled. "Stupid.. so stupid."

"Wwnt to go play catch?" Cain asked Wren quietly.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 16 Feb - 16:43

Bella went to speak a few times, setting and then re-setting her jaw over again as she tried to find the words - completely taken aback by what Cleo said. “Nobody said they knew.” She eventually said, moving to look down at her hands in her lap. “I’d been there weeks, and she made me watch the fucking conferences that everyone did. And I knew nobody had an idea where I was... I knew that nobody was coming. And then I went into labour - it went on for days. She gave no care if the baby died or not. She was only half arsing the entire thing. The pain hasn’t stopped since then. When I had Esme she wrapped her up and stuck her in the bathtub without even letting me hold her and then she brought the knife out.” She stopped as the tears fell then. “She told me I was going to die in there. And I thought she was going to cut my throat or something but she didn’t, she laughed when she left. The bleeding didn’t stop until the infection set in. I could feel it - I was going to die in there. I was hours away from it when Reid and Rhys showed up. I just wanted to end the pain... No. I’m not strong like they think I am. Because I just wanted the pain to stop.”

Wren nodded, heading outside.

“She’s drugged up on pain meds, two weeks postpartum after kidnap. She’s not gonna be sunshine and roses Ronan but I know she loves you to bits. You’ve just had a lot on mm? Finally snapped after everything - I get it.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 16 Feb - 16:51

"It's okay. Th- That's okay... I uh..." She pulled her jumper off then, a tank top underneath so she could turn her arm over and show her the long verticle scars that went up her wrists. "That was the only one that scarred, I've tried other ways too. Someone always found me in time, my father, my brother.. Steve would get worse after each time too, punish me for 'trying to abandon him'. It isn't important anyway, I just... know what desperation to escape is."

Ronan shook his head, lifting his hands up to cover his mouth and stifle a sobs as he broke.

Louis watched them with a smile.

(( Once things calm down and we need something else drama wise - some of the kids haven't been kidnapped yet ))
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 16 Feb - 16:55

“I’ll never forgive myself... for trying.” Bella wept. “Have you? How did you move on from it? I’m not okay. I pretended to be okay so they’d let me come home but I’m not and I don’t know how I ever will be again.”

“Oh.” Karsi said softly, pulling over and taking her seatbelt off to lean over and pull him into her arms. “Ronan itll be okay, it’ll be alright in the end.”

((You enjoy tormenting them haha))

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next