BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Age of The Masrui

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Age of The Masrui Empty The Age of The Masrui

Post  BestNameEva Sat 20 Mar - 20:23

"What else.. oh hard question. If I had to choose any favourite food it would be.... tomato soup; homemade with a fresh bread roll, nice and simple. My mother would make it whenever I had a cold, cured all illnesses. Well, it felt like it did." Dorian laughed.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

The Age of The Masrui Empty Re: The Age of The Masrui

Post  Phoenix Sat 20 Mar - 20:27

“Is she back too? With grandpa? Are they both back?”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 20 Mar - 20:30

"No, no she isn't; unfortunately. She would of adored you,"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 20 Mar - 20:32

“Can she come back too?”

((Have you decided what he’s gonna be like yet?))

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 20 Mar - 20:35

(( No idea! I am torn. What do you think? ))

"People don't come back from the dead, apprentice. They can be mistaken for dead, but they can't come back from it."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 20 Mar - 20:43

“Maybe she was mistooken too?”

((Sean’s just a childish troublemaker but nothing serious, so he could either be out for blood or genuinely sorry and wanting to be let back in?))

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 20 Mar - 20:45

(( Out for blood for Dorisb, genuinely sorry for Marlowe? That follows the narrative - and causes conflict too? ))

"I- I watched her die, unfortunately she uh.. it uh, it's impossible." Dorian whispered. "I was mistook once though, when you were in your mom's belly. They gave me a funeral and everything."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 20 Mar - 20:52

“Yeah... mommy said it’s why I got your middle name. And something cheesy about it meaning light.”

((Would work to cause conflict between them too so definitely works!))

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 20 Mar - 20:54

(( Who does he go to first though? Marlowe or Dorian? ))

"Mm, that it does. It's pretty." Dorian grinned. "Suits you a lot more than me."

Last edited by BestNameEva on Sat 20 Mar - 20:55; edited 1 time in total
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 20 Mar - 20:55

((Worm his way in with Marlowe all genuinely then use that?))

“Cheesy.” Lux laughed. “And hard for people to pronounce especially over here.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 20 Mar - 20:57

(( Sure! That is what I was leaning towards too! I just need to find a name for him now - maybe he can be there by the time Sienna and Maddox yet home so we can just jump into it? I'll play him as you have Sean ))

"A name just as unique as you,"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 20 Mar - 21:03

((Sure, I was gonna suggest a skip or something? But if you’d rather just go straight in for it that’s okay!))

“More cheesy stuff from you daddy. You and mom are the same.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 20 Mar - 21:05

(( If you would rather skip we can! I'd just have to have a quick think as to how to have him show up))

"We both love you very much,"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 20 Mar - 21:10

((I was only gonna suggest like 3 months or so, just to move everything along a bit. We could have an event he shows up at as like staff or something? An excuse for why he’s been quiet for months too - trying to get his life back together job, apartment etc))

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 20 Mar - 21:12

(( Yeah that's a good idea! Sienna would be showing by then too, as would Astrid. The King kids would of healed a bit more and bonded with Sean. I like it - you first? ))
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 20 Mar - 21:15

((Cal and Darya’s wedding at the after okay for you?))

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 20 Mar - 21:15

(( Sure! ))
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 20 Mar - 21:27

“And we finally had our day.” Caliban hummed happily in Darya’s ear as he set a drink down on the table in front of her, gently kissing her cheek as he sat beside her. “I hope you feel just as good as you look, my love.”

“Today is one of those things on the list of shit I’d never thought I’d see happen - “ Bella laughed softly as she returned with a tray of drinks for the table, raising her eyes in amusement as she passed the only soft drink over to Astrid who rolled her eyes in return. “I’m at Calibans second wedding to Darya whilst sat drinking with my ex husband Dane who is seeing River - my sister in law.”

“Nobody needs a play by play of just how weird this family got, mother.” Rhys chuckled, having taken his first day off in literally months to attend.

“Sean said Wren fell asleep on the way home and the twins have just fallen asleep too. He’s just helping the nanny with Ronan’s kids - if I didn’t know you’d better I’d say you sticking your father on babysitting duty for everyone’s kids under ten was way to get me to laugh.” Karsi mused softly as she came back inside after ringing home to check on the children, slipping her phone back in her bag.

“Let us know when you feel too tired to stay.” Maddox told Sienna over the table. “Theo has already tucked himself away off in a side room somewhere so I know he’s had enough though he’s insisting he doesn’t want to go just yet.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 20 Mar - 21:40

"I am okay for now," Sienna assured, about to open her mouth and add something else before Dorian cut her off.

"I can bring him home. Being in a room with all of these people is quite uncomfortable for me, honestly and I have have flight to catch in a few hours so I can just drop Theo home." Dorian hummed cheerily, polishing off the last of his wedding cake. "Sienna, are you sure you don't want to come back with me?"

"No.. no. It's okay. I like seeing everyone so hsppy."

"These people being Astrid and Karsi, right?" Marlowe frowned. "Go offer Theo the ride home, just try not to bring him back to France with you. It hasn't been long."

"I don't remember my father being so infuriating before the Marsui took him, lucky for us though it mean our kids and the other youngsters are warming to him. He wiggled out of baby sitting for all of these years, it is time for him to make up for it right?" Louis chuckled. "We can relax and enjoy your brothers wedding this way."

"All a complex web," Reid agreed with Bella, hands resting against Astrid's belly as an arm slid around Astrid's waist from the side. "The best things happen through complexities though."

Ronan shook his head, taking a drink and downing half of it. "I am surprised Caliban invited Marlowe and Maddox."

"I am euphorically happy," Darya hummed, reaching out for his hand.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 20 Mar - 21:47

“You sure it won’t upset the groom with the best man running out?” Maddox raised an eyebrow. “He’s in the room off to the side, I think Karsi’s eldest is in there with him, it appears she shares his love of parties.”

“Mm, yeah. His third wedding to the same woman he married last time.” Karsi mused as she sat herself down, sipping at her drink carefully.

Astrid leaned back into him, closing her eyes as her hands found his, resting over them gently.

“More for press than anything I believe - if Maddox wasn’t invited it would tarred the day with negative coverage when they’re already fighting the usual headlines regarding the fact they divorced once.” Bella shrugged, raising an eyebrow at Astrid. “This was also completely unexpected.”

“Unexpected for us too. But... the best unexpected.”

“I am sorry it took us so long to get here, but we’re here now mm? Finally Mrs Levi again.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 20 Mar - 21:59

"No more apologies, we are passed that now." Darya laughed, lifting her hand up to rest her palm against his cheek. Leaning in to press her lips to his, "We are now in the right place, it is the right time now too. Stop thinking about the past, let's focus on the present and our future."

"The most amazing version of unexpected," Reid agreed. "We never got to enjoy this time with Levi, with this baby we are able to embrace every single second of it all."

"How does Levi feel about it?" Ronan hummed. "Esme had a meltdown with Eric. I swear even now she hates the poor boy."

"Can we go and dance or.. get a slice of cake. I just need to get away from listening to this conversation." Cleo whispered in Rhys' ear.

"Mm. You've not dragged me out to dance yet, is something bothering you about all of this?"

"He knows I couldn't stay at the after party long." Dorian laughed, getting to his feet and nodding as a way of departure before heading out of the main room and to one of the side rooms to find Theo.

"Bye," Sienna whispered, waving before looking to her parents. "We need to set him up with someone."

Marlowe laughed quietly, "No, that is never...."

"Never...what?" Sienna frowned as her mother stopped talking.

Marlowe remained quiet, paling as she watched one of the waiters closely as he moved around the room offering drink top ups. The man with dark brown hair, bright ivy green eyes and being a little bit taller than Dorian - though the family resemblance was undeniable to both Dorian and Marlowe with his facial features and eyes.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 20 Mar - 22:07

“Everything’s bothering me.” Karsi answered sadly, but honestly. “This is my brothers wedding - but he’s not my brother and my brothers are over there - “ she gestured to the table Ronan and Reid were at. “And my sister is somewhere off with someone who I thought was my brother and - “ she shook her head, murmuring “Giving myself a headache.” Before downing her drink. “And you don’t really like dancing... I don’t wanna make you.” She give him a wry smile.

“Levi is excited for a brother or a sister.” Astrid smiled warmly. “He’s a little older than Esme was so he understands it’s about sharing and not taking anything away... he’s been helping us pick things out. He’s a good boy.”

“Esme is a good girl, doesn’t mean she isn’t a jealous one.” Bella chuckled.

Rhys nodded, downing his drink and moving to the bar, expecting her to follow.

“Dorian needs to find someone on his own. Setting people up never works well. Meddling in other peoples affairs.” Maddox warned, though glanced over to where Marlowe’s gaze had fallen. “Is... it’s uncanny. That’s not... surely no?”

“I’m glad the future is all here. All you. Thank you for not standing me up at the alter.” Caliban grinned.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 20 Mar - 22:32

"Mm, I did think about it but then I thought how amazing I looked in this dress and thought it was a crime not to show our guests." Darya joked softly, "Plus, you and a wedding tuxedo are my weakness."

"It... no it is. I've never shown you proper photos have I? Just realised that." Marlowe mumbled quietly. "That - that's him, Mads. What - what do I do?"

"That's who?" Sienna frowned. "Whats going on exactly - oh.. yeah he looks... weird."

"I don't like.. baby talk." Cleo grimaced, leaning against the bar when they got there and ordering both of them shots.

"You love dragging me out to dance, come on..."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 20 Mar - 22:32

"Mm, I did think about it but then I thought how amazing I looked in this dress and thought it was a crime not to show our guests." Darya joked softly, "Plus, you and a wedding tuxedo are my weakness."

"It... no it is. I've never shown you proper photos have I? Just realised that." Marlowe mumbled quietly. "That - that's him, Mads. What - what do I do?"

"That's who?" Sienna frowned. "Whats going on exactly - oh.. yeah he looks... weird."

"I don't like.. baby talk." Cleo grimaced, leaning against the bar when they got there and ordering both of them shots.

"You love dragging me out to dance, come on..."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 20 Mar - 22:37

“I’m sure I can dig it out on special occasions, just for you.” Caliban grinned, tipping her chin to kiss her deeply.

Theo was in the games room of the Levi club, sat on the floor against the pool table as he read, a plate of half eaten food beside him which had been taken from a platter he and Tesni had stolen from the main room, that was now on the pool table completely empty.

“I’ll go alert security, we’ll get him out.” Maddox moved to stand, downing his drink.

“Mm; why?” Rhys asked as he took his share of the shots and downed them before ordering them another round of drinks.

Karsi hesitated before getting up, offering her hand out to him.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next