BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 18 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 15 Dec - 21:16

She looked confused at first until she saw the mirror, a bright smile tugging at her lips. "You're the greatest."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 18 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 15 Dec - 21:18

“We’ll I try.” He told her with a soft smile. “To activate it, just say Show me followed by whoever you want to see.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 15 Dec - 21:20

Hermione was already bouncing on her toes. "You just be careful, yeah? I don't want you getting into because I have this and can see where you are now."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 15 Dec - 21:22

He smiled softly. “Don’t worry my parents don’t know about them.” He promised. “Only Peewee and she likes you.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 15 Dec - 21:27

She nodded, stepping closer so that she could throw her arms around him.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 15 Dec - 21:28

He held her close
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 15 Dec - 21:34

She held him tightly for a few moments, pressing a soft kiss to his cheek.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 15 Dec - 21:43

She smiled softly
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 16 Dec - 12:50

"I will talk to you later and see you tomorrow."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 16 Dec - 13:48

He nodded. “See you tomorrow.” He promised
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 16 Dec - 13:54

She nodded.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 16 Dec - 13:59

He smiled softly before he pressed a loving kiss to his lips and went to join his sister and Peewee the latter making them disappear pretty quickly afterwards
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 16 Dec - 15:56

Hermione returned the kiss without hesitation, watching them until they were gone.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 16 Dec - 17:43

When they were gone Mrs Grainger was waiting for her. “Hermione can we talk for a minute please?”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 16 Dec - 21:56

Hermione had forgotten for that moment in time that her parents were still. "Yes, mum."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 17 Dec - 6:19

Mrs Grainger sat in the lounge again waiting for her daughter, Mr Grainger had already left the room. “Hermione dear, I just want to make sure that you are being careful.” She told her. “I mean I know that you love Draco and I’m sure that he loves you and when a couple love each other things can become very serious very quickly.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 17 Dec - 13:34

When Hermione walked over, she sat down near her mum. She had a strong feeling on what this conversation was going to be about and she was very correct, her cheeks flushing bright pink. "We haven't done anything that could get either of us into any trouble. We know what can happen."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 17 Dec - 13:47

“I know you’re a smart girl Hermione, and powerful in your own right, but I just worry, men are not so easily persuaded from acts of passion as us women are.” She almost sounded like she was trying to convince herself of things instead of Hermione. “I don’t want Draco to do anything that would cause you harm my darling or force you into anything.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 20 Dec - 13:56

"It's been months and months already mum and Draco hasn't done anything of the sort. But I'll be careful and levelheaded and I won't let him talk me into anything at all."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 20 Dec - 18:41

“I know sweetheart, I just worry for you.” She told her
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 21 Dec - 11:20

"Is there anything I can do to help you not worry so much?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 21 Dec - 12:43

She smiled softly.”just have fun but be careful.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 21 Dec - 14:00

Hermione smiled and nodded.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 21 Dec - 16:05

She smiled softly. “Well looks like you had best pack.” She told her as she stood up. “I’ll go and prepare supper when you’re ready.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 21 Dec - 16:42

She nodded. "It won't take me too long."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next