BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 19 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 21 Dec - 17:41

“I didn’t think it would.” She told her with a soft smile before she left her to her own devices
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 19 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 21 Dec - 20:42

Hermione headed up to her room to pack her things.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 21 Dec - 22:39

Meanwhile Draco was in his room back at the manor, he was making sure that his room was tidy for when Hermione came over. In truth he hadn’t given any thought to the topic that Hermiones mum was worried about, he was just happy to have her with him day and night for a change
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 21 Dec - 22:50

Hermione was more focused on making sure she packed everything that she may need for her stay with Draco. Her talk with her mum was still on her mind but she wasn't exactly worried about it all that much.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 21 Dec - 23:56

Draco eventually sat by his fireplace and he looked at his version of the compact mirror that he gave to Hermione and he flipped it open. “Show Hermione to me.” He told it and Hermione would have noticed that her mirror opened itself to see her. “Hey babe.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 22 Dec - 0:48

When she had gotten to her room she had set the mirror down on her nightstand with the intent on checking-in on him after she had finished things. So when she heard his voice right then she spun around with a bright smile on her face. "Draco!"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 22 Dec - 0:58

“Look at the mirror babe.” He was currently lying on his bed watching her and he laughed softly at their situation. “Better than letters right?”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 22 Dec - 11:27

She giggled at herself as she turned to look at the mirror. "Well at you, all comfy and cozy over there."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 22 Dec - 13:32

“Be better when you’re with me.” He told her patting the same beside him on the bed
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 23 Dec - 12:46

She blushed quite a bit but her smile grew. "I'll be there tomorrow and then we'll be together for awhile."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 23 Dec - 14:28

Draco smiled softly. “I know and I can’t wait
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 23 Dec - 14:49

"Already miss me?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 23 Dec - 16:06

“Of course babe, I miss you every day.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 23 Dec - 18:11

She smiled softly. "I miss you too, Draco."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 23 Dec - 19:55

“Can’t wait to see you babe, I’ve got a few things planned that you might like.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 24 Dec - 15:05

Hermione eyed him curiously. "You don't have to plan anything, Draco. I'll be happy just spending time with you."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 24 Dec - 16:04

He smiled softly. “But if I wanted to?” He asked her playfully
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 26 Dec - 0:32

"That would be very sweet of you."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 26 Dec - 14:42

Draco smiled softly. “Well you will just have to wait and see.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 27 Dec - 12:58

"I suppose I will but at least I don't have to wait very long."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 27 Dec - 13:35

He smiled softly. “True.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 27 Dec - 14:21

"Is there a certain time that would be best for me to come over tomorrow?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 27 Dec - 14:33

“Peewee and Aria will be coming about 11,unfortunately Blaise and Pansy are coming over tomorrow, not sure why.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 27 Dec - 16:09

"Oh, so.. are you sure it's a good idea for me to be coming over tomorrow? Won't they say something? You know that they both dislike me..."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 27 Dec - 16:13

“Yeah I’m sure.” He told her. “Gives you and Aria time together before I steal you away.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next