BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 19 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 25 Jun - 15:42

Blaise tensed sligjtly, he probably would have slapped her for her insolence but he knew better as the teacher was going back and forth through the students. “Trust me Grainger, you’re just a conquest just like Aria was, and Pansy and most of the other girls.” He told her. “He will tire of you even if the dragon doesn’t, that child wouldn’t be enough for him and hey dragon children are dangerous just ask Narcissa.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 19 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 25 Jun - 15:48

Hermione turned her eyes onto him finally. "What did you just say?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 25 Jun - 16:05

“I think you heard me mudblood.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 25 Jun - 16:33

She narrowed her eyes at him.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 25 Jun - 16:47

Blaise looked to her as smug as ever.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 25 Jun - 17:02

She was curious how he knew but she wasn't going to ask, turning away from him to focus on her work again.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 25 Jun - 17:15

“I’m not as stupid as you believe Grainger, I’ve seen how he’s changed around you the soft touch the look of love,” he spat the word love out like it was poison. “It’s just an enhancement from the dragon Draco doesn’t really love you, he’s in love with the idea of a child, an heir.” He told her. “You’re expendable to him, just like his mother and his sister will be when we marry.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 25 Jun - 17:35

Hermione flashed him a smile. "Whatever helps you sleep at night." She wasn't going to let him get to her with his jealousy and immaturity.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 25 Jun - 17:41

“Well that and you’re showing.” He told her. “But you believe in your little fantasy world Grainger don’t say I didn’t warn you.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 25 Jun - 17:47

"Why do you suddenly care so much about what I'm doing, hm?" She was still incredibly calm, overly so actually.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 25 Jun - 17:54

“Maybe I don’t like little girls being made fools out of for no reason.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 25 Jun - 17:57

"Don't call me little. And you hate me so don't act like you suddenly care. I shouldn't even be talking to you after what you did."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 25 Jun - 18:00

“Oh please Aria is my property, I can have sex with her whenever I want.” He told her. “You can’t honestly tell me that you want sex with Draco every time he does.” It might have been made apparent to Hermioke that purebloods like Blaise and Draco only ever married for coincidence and not out of love so Blaises actions to him were justified as a husbands right.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 25 Jun - 18:06

"No she isn't. That's absolutely disgusting. No one is anyone's property. And you touch her again without her permission, I will hurt you. You don't even have to worry about Draco." Hermione laughed. "Jokes on you because I do. In fact since you seem to want to know so badly, I instigate quite often myself."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 25 Jun - 18:10

Blaise smirked. “Sure you do, a goody bookworm like you wouldn’t know how to instigate things.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 25 Jun - 18:43

Hermione smirked. "I know what you're doing and it's not going to work."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 25 Jun - 19:20

“You do do you? Alright then what am I doing?”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 25 Jun - 19:39

"Trying to be a pain in my ass. I don't care, Blaise. Say what you want about Draco and I.. it's not going to work."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 25 Jun - 19:43

“Sure it won’t.” He told her. “But hey if you don’t wanna face the truth Grainger that’s not my problem.” He told her as the lesson ended and he got up grabbing his things. “You’re just something to fill the void, once the Ministry know about him and your little thing in your stomach they’ll both be carted to Azkhaban and for tests.” He reminded her before he walked away out of the classroom
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 25 Jun - 19:46

Hermione silently packed up her things and got to her feet so she could head to her next lesson.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 25 Jun - 19:47

Draco caught up with her easily enough. "Hey, you okay?" He asked her quietly as they walked.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 25 Jun - 19:51

"Do we have the same next lesson?" She asked handing him her schedule so he can look it over as she slid her hand into his.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 25 Jun - 19:55

He slid a hand into hers as he looked over her schedule. "Yes, transfiguration with Professor McGonagall." He told her. "Now, are you okay?"
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 25 Jun - 19:57

She nodded. "I'm fine but you'll like be pissed when I tell you that Blaise knows."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 25 Jun - 19:59

Draco raised an eyebrow. "How does he know?" He asked.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next