BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 20 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 25 Jun - 20:00

"I don't know.. he said I'm showing.." she doubted she was since she was only six weeks along.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 20 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 25 Jun - 20:04

"Well you do have a little bump." He told her, looking to her stomach where she just looked like she had a big lunch.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 25 Jun - 20:08

Hermione didn't seem thrilled by this knowledge. "You should be able to notice that. Not anyone through my uniform and robes." Both of which she was wearing and were loose on her on purpose.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 25 Jun - 20:13

He shrugged. "I could always go and torture his ass until he tells me how he knows." He told her.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 25 Jun - 20:22

"That's only going to start my issues. He's just saying things to try to get to me."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 25 Jun - 20:27

Draco raised an eyebrow.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 25 Jun - 20:41

"There's no sense in fighting over words, Drac. If he really does something then you can go after him but words are words. I'm a big girl, I can handle it now."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 25 Jun - 20:47

He moved to stop her from walking, and he slid a hand to rest on her cheek. "I know, I just hate seeing you upset." He told her.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 25 Jun - 20:51

She stopped walking because he made her. "Draco I'm not upset over him. I'm alright. If I was upset, Scorpius would be too."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 25 Jun - 20:54

"I think he's asleep right now." he told her. "His heart rate is very slow and relaxed."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 25 Jun - 21:00

"See? I'm good. You know when I'm upset he gets upset. If it will make you feel better I'll tell you everything that was said."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 25 Jun - 21:13

"Maybe later?" He asked.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 25 Jun - 22:01

"Later. Until then you just chill. And no trying to keep things from me, okay?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 26 Jun - 5:06

He nodded. “As you wish it my lady.” He told her with a playful smile as he kissed her knuckles
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 26 Jun - 7:12

She laughed softly, nudging him lightly. "Come on, let's get class."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 26 Jun - 8:08

He smiled softly and he walked with her to class
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 26 Jun - 10:58

She squeezed his hand walking with him.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 26 Jun - 11:58

He squeezed her hand before he kissed her cheek and they took their seats, Aria sitting next to her this time as was normal for Transfiguration
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 26 Jun - 12:02

Hermione smiled softly, giving him a very quick kiss in return as she took her seat.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 26 Jun - 12:17

Aria looked between them and she smiled softly
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 26 Jun - 12:20

She smiled back at her.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 26 Jun - 12:22

“You okay?”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 26 Jun - 12:22

"Yes, I'm good. How are you?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 26 Jun - 12:26

She nodded. “I’m good, did Blaise upset you?”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 26 Jun - 12:33

"No, I'm sure he was trying to but it's not going to work."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next