BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 14 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 5 Feb - 17:07

Hermione let out the biggest breath and she held Scorpius a touch closer pressing her lips to his head. "You're wonderful. I knew you would be."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 14 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 5 Feb - 17:07

“He has eyes of liquid gold.” Peewee whispered
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 5 Feb - 17:09

Hermione hadn't yet taken a good look at his eyes but she did now and she was lost in them immediately. "Gorgeous. I've never seen an eye color like it."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 5 Feb - 17:11

“They are his dragon eyes.” Draco told her and he nuzzled her mark affectionately showing that it was the dragon now looking over their family
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 5 Feb - 17:16

"I love it, he's beautiful. Can you tell me what he's thinking? How he's feeling?" She asked, she needed to know how he had handled that.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 5 Feb - 17:19

“Let him tell you himself.” He told her and she would have been able to feel a small presence in her head, it was small but it was there and she would have suddenly felt a wave of fear but then happiness
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 5 Feb - 17:26

Hermione seemed a little confused but when she felt the tiny presence in her head she embraced it and snuggled Scorpius into her chest more. "It's alright, I've got you now. Everything's going to be okay."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 5 Feb - 17:29

The gently cooed against her, snuggling in and enjoying her warmth.

“Mistress would you like me to wash him?” Peewee asked after a while. “That way you can have a bath to soothe your muscles.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 5 Feb - 17:34

Hermione didn't want to let him go but it was a good idea. "Please. He can get looked over and whatever else needs to be done while I do that?" She suggested.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 5 Feb - 17:35

Peewee nodded. “We can do that Mistress, I will draw you a bath.” She told her before she disappeared.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 5 Feb - 17:37

Hermione looked at Draco. "Do you want to stay with him?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 5 Feb - 17:39

“If you like me to darling, if you want some privacy then I don’t mind that either.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 5 Feb - 17:58

"I wouldn't mind you joining me but I also wouldn't mind you staying with him.*
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 5 Feb - 18:06

“We can have Peewee stay with him.” He promised. “She won’t let him out of her sight,”

“I can help the mistress, master.” Peewee told him
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 5 Feb - 18:18

She nodded. "Yes, that sounds good."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 5 Feb - 18:21

Draco looked between the two and he nodded. “Alright.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 5 Feb - 18:26

"Make sure that Scorpius is good and then come join me after?" She nuzzled Draco affectionately.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 5 Feb - 18:42

He nuzzled her back with a soft pur. “I will.” He promised
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 5 Feb - 19:33

This made her smile and she then let Peewee help her up and towards where she could take a bath.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 5 Feb - 19:44

He smiled softly and when she was gone he walked over to his son and he gently lifted him up
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 5 Feb - 20:22

She moved very very slowly to the bath and even more slowly got herself into it but once settled it seemed to help her relax more.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 5 Feb - 20:28

Whilst she was relaxing Peewee started to wash her shoulders and hair
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 5 Feb - 20:34

This only helped her to relax more.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 5 Feb - 20:37

Meanwhile, Draco was set on the freshly made bed, holding his son and he watched the baby, before his form changed like his son's to be his half-dragon form.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 5 Feb - 20:50

Getting cleaned up and relaxing in whatever Peewee had put into her bath water was exactly what Hermione had needed at that moment. "Thank you," she spoke softly.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next