BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life Used To Be So Simple.... <3

3 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Life Used To Be So Simple.... <3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Life Used To Be So Simple.... <3

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 24 Jan - 9:09

She nodded. "Yes, I will."
____

Alexander bowed his head and he shut the door when he left, before he looked at the girl who suddenly hugged him.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Life Used To Be So Simple.... <3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Life Used To Be So Simple.... <3

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Thu 24 Jan - 9:17

Jean-Claude nodded before focusing back on Lloyd.

---

Adam went back to join Michael, resting his hand on the back of Michael's neck again. "It'll be okay. You have Fraser tomorrow."

Michael flinched gently and Adam tightened his hand. "Its fine."
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

https://bestfruit4eva.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 24 Jan - 9:25

Alexander gently kissed her lips. "Come, let's go for a walk."
_______

Lloyd had literally devoured the plate of bred and his food.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Thu 24 Jan - 9:27

Adam moved away to serve another person as Michael rest his elbows on the counter, pressing his face to his hands and combing his fingers through his hair. He was incredibly tense, and his shoulder blades and bumps of his spine were visible through his shirt, suggesting he was on the skinny side.

---

"Are you ready to try baking Lloyd?" Jean-Claude called quietly.
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 24 Jan - 9:37

"Don't I at least get a hello after 5 years?" Alexander asked him.
______

Lloyd nodded and took his dishes to the sink.

((gotta go))
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Thu 24 Jan - 9:46

Michael tensed up suddenly and violently, losing his balance on the counter as his elbow slipped off the edge. Adam was immediately there, gripping the back of his neck tightly, dragging Michael back so he didn't hit his head off of the counter. With his grip, he forced Michael to meet his eyes and Michael cowered, gaze flickering to the side in a frightened fashion as Adam said something to him in an angry tone of voice, eyes light in colour again.

---

Jean-Claude watched him with a soft smile. "Good boy."

((Byee))
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 24 Jan - 18:38

"Sorry." Alexander told him, as he and the girl left.
________

Lloyd smiled at him.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Fri 25 Jan - 3:24

Michael jerked his head up, as if trying to see Alexander from where he was, eyes wide and pupils incredibly large. Adam tightened his grip on Michael's neck, but he was still trying to catch sight of Alexander.

---

"Come on. Lets have mommy teach us how to bake, hmm?"
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 25 Jan - 3:28

Coraline smiled slightly watching them and she showed them how to bake a cake.
_______

Alexander and the girl walked around town for a bit.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Fri 25 Jan - 3:36

Jean-Claude watched from a distance, so Lloyd could see better.

---

When he was sure Michael wasn't calming down, Adam pulled him towards the back door and pushed him towards the stable, almost choking him with the grip on his neck.
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 25 Jan - 3:41

Alexander and the girl were by the stables with the horses from their carriage and Alexander was watching the girl who was stroing one of the horses.
______

Once the cake was baking she walked to Jean-Claude.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Fri 25 Jan - 3:51

Adam pushed Michael into an empty stable onto his knees, closing the door behind him before he twisted to face him. Michael was cowering, barely breathing through fear. Adam crouched to his level, shushing him gently, before he backhanded him across the face and gripped his chin. "You are Omega. You watch and you listen. You don't even look at someone without my permission, let along look for someone. Do you understand?"

Michael nodded jerkily and Adam ruffled his hair gently, kissing his forehead. "Eliza trusted me to look after you. You have to let me do my job or I can't be a good Alpha, okay?" He moved his hand to cup Michael's face. "I don't want to have to hurt you." He pressed his thumb against the bruise that was forming on Michael's cheek.

---

"How long is going to take to bake?" Jean-Claude slipped an arm around her waist.
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 25 Jan - 4:16

"Not too long."
____

The girl looked at Alexander. "Alexander, I would like to meet this Michael who you have talked so much about." She smiled at him.

Alexander looked at her. "I don't think that would be possible, he has a pack now Anita."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Fri 25 Jan - 4:22

Jean-Claude nodded quietly.

---

Adam sat beside him, tugging him against his side. "I thought you understood he didn't want you, Michael. And now, because of him, Eliza had to lock your human up, didn't she? You can't even find another mate because of him, because of your mistake. Shh, shh..." Michael had started whimpering pathetically, and Adam started rubbing his side gently.
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 25 Jan - 4:34

"But it would have been nice to meet him." She sighed.

"Why? To see if you will like him better than me?"
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Fri 25 Jan - 4:37

"Come on. Lets go back inside." Adam pulled Michael to his feet and tugged him out of the stable, freezing almost immediately at seeing Alexander and his girl, promptly pushing Michael's face into his shoulder to stifle him, so he couldn't see or scent Alexander.
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 25 Jan - 4:48

"Of course not." She told him. "I love you and only you."

"And you know that I love you to." He looked over at Michael and Adam. "He knows I'm here Adam. Let me talk to him for a few minutes."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Fri 25 Jan - 4:52

Adam just bared his teeth, herding Michael away. His eyes were almost white with how close his wolf was to the surface, hand fisted in Michael's hair as he almost suffocated him against his shoulder.
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 25 Jan - 5:13

The girl stayed close as she heard the noises, obviously a new vampre.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Fri 25 Jan - 5:18

Adam shifted his arm around Michael's head to cover his ears as well as keeping him pressed to his shoulder. "You all but broke him and you think he wants to see you again? He's just wolf now because he was so in love with you he couldn't function when he came back and Eliza had to lock him up. You think he wants to see you when you come here with a new mistress? There're kinder ways to kill him." Adam bared his teeth in a fiercer snarl, free hand flexing at his side.
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 25 Jan - 5:26

"I didn't want to leave him, but I couldn't trust him." Alexander told him.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Fri 25 Jan - 5:35

"He trusted you implicitly with his life. He didn't want you hurt, he didn't want you worried and the only reason why he stayed quiet was because when wolves show weakness, Omega's especially, they're is the deep inset fear they'll be violently attacked." Adam snorted. "I'm glad you chose to hate him. You didn't deserve an Omega. If I were you, I'd leave. I'll tell Eliza you've left and even pay your fee, so go. He doesn't need you. We don't want to pick up your mess any more."
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 25 Jan - 5:39

"You can't exactly make us leave." Alexander told him.

"Leave him alone." The girl told Adam.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Fri 25 Jan - 5:50

"If I have to make you leave I will. I doubt you can hold your own against an entire pack." Michael was starting to struggle to breathe against his shoulder but Adam simply tightened his grip.
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 25 Jan - 5:53

"I can end the entire town if I wanted to, so I will be able to take down a little pack."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next