BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

End of Life

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

End of Life Empty End of Life

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 8 Aug - 22:53

Introduction
It was the year 2026, ten years after the beginning of the annual purge. Many lives were lost. Many cities destroyed. You are alone, or at least that is what you think. The Purge is stopped three years ago when the world became nothing but an Apocalyptic site. No where is safe, no where is liveable. You hear stories, stories of places that are miles away and liveable, almost like how the world used to be. But getting there is difficult, there is no electricity, no transport, no fuel. All you have is weapons and any rations that you can find. You pack up what is left and move on, but not everything is as safe as you think. Some do not realise the Purge is over, some are more scared for their own safety. This is the fight for survival. This is your only chance to survive a near Apocalyptic world.

Form
Full Name:
Nickname:
Family:
Weapons:
Home:
Love:
Kids:
Extra:
Looks:

My Characters
Full Name: Jemma Aleah McKenzie
Nickname: Al
Family: My brother Jonothan is the only family I have left, my mum and dad left us behind to escape the purge
Weapons: A crossbow and a rifle
Home: England
Love: My husband was killed in the last purge, we survived until then, I wear our wedding rings on a chain around my neck everyday, I remember that day and I remember the people who killed him
Kids: Does my brother count? He acts like a kid
Extra: A german shepherd dog called Caspian
Looks:
End of Life OIP

Full Name: Jonothan Michael McKenzie
Nickname: Jono
Family: My sister Aleah, I was abandoned by my parents during the second purge, and I managed to find my sister and I've lived with her ever since
Weapons: A hunting rifle and a pistol
Home: England
Love: No one
Kids: None
Extra: My sister's dog
Looks:
End of Life OIP

Full Name: Marcus David Golliath
Nickname: Mark
Family: None left, my wife and son died in the first purge, I've tried to move on and survive like many others
Weapons: An assault rife, a hunting knife, a baseball bat
Home: Russia
Love: None
Extra: Nothing else to tell you
Looks:
End of Life SelflessGallant_400x400

Last edited by Vampire-Apprentice on Sun 8 Aug - 23:06; edited 2 times in total
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

End of Life Empty Re: End of Life

Post  BestNameEva Sun 8 Aug - 22:54

My Characters

Full Name: Leena Kathryn Keller
Nickname: Lee
Family: She is seperated from them and doesn't know where they are
Weapons: None
Home: Germany
Love: None
Extra:
Looks:
End of Life 47f8b18a-fd4f-4e7a-ae76-bd8884269603-158255_3654_v1.jpeg?w=653&fit=crop&crop=focalpoint&auto=format%2Ccompress&fp-x=0.5306666666666666&fp-y=0

Full Name: Connor O'Brien
Nickname:
Family: He had a small family of his own but they were slowly picked off throughout the years.
Weapons: A small pocket knife
Home: Ireland
Love: None currently living
Kids: None currently living
Extra:
Looks:
End of Life Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIl0YgdtYMsAP7mzjYnucgiNsec5c9HcVbpQ&usqp=CAU

Last edited by BestNameEva on Sun 8 Aug - 23:26; edited 3 times in total
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 8 Aug - 23:17

((let me know when you want me to post Smile ))
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 8 Aug - 23:26

(( Ready when you are ))
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 8 Aug - 23:33

"Jonothan, wake up." Aleah's voice woke the teenage boy from his slumber. Jonothan groaned as he felt the rough tongue of a german shephard make sure that he was fully awake. Jonothan sighed to himself as he opened his eyes and saw the sunlight that poured in from the holes in the roof of the barn that he and his sister had taken refuge in the night before. He sat up from where he had been lying on a bale of hay, his make shift blanket falling to his lap as he looked over to the entrance and he found his sister.

Aleah was stood leaning against the doorway, her bow and arrows beside her, she had kept watch all night like she did every night, making sure her little brother was safe. Her german shepherd an ever present member beside her. there was a small fire in front of her where she was cooking some eggs that she had found from the chickens that still resided in the barn, but her eyes were trained as look out as her free hand played with the rings on the chain around her neck.

Meanwhile, in a simple tent in a dark forest, Marcus was sitting in front of his own fire, his gun beside him as he made himself some breakfast from some rations in his backpack. He was watching the surrounding forest in front of him, listening carefully to see if there was someone nearby.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 8 Aug - 23:44

Leena had fallen asleep beside the ruins of the old farm house only a few hundred yards away from Aleah and Jonothan - having been unaware that she had seeked refugee so close to where other people had been. That is until she heard Aleah's voice carry in the wind, knocking her awake so violently she jeered forward and grazed her forehead against an old wooden beam.

Connor was sat at the side of river that ran through the forest, singing cheerily to himself - uncaring of any danger that may of lurked by as he gutted a fish with his small pocket knife. Hosting a series of recently aquired cuts and bruises, some of which were quite deep.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 8 Aug - 23:51

Marcus had only left his campsite when he realised that he was in need of fresh water, so he picked up his rifle and canteen and headed off towards the river, stopping only a few meters away from Connor, he hadn't seem him yet, deciding to use his hands to drink from the river before he was to start filling his canteen.
________

Aleah watched as Caspian's ears perked up at hearing the soft sounds of Leena, and she looked to him. "What is is Cas?" She asked. "What you got?" Aleah watched as Caspian suddenly shot off in the way of Leena, she did not chase him, know that he would come back on his own, instead she set about making her brother's breakfast.

Caspian had ran towards the sounds Leena made, his dog ears perking up when he saw her. He seemed to assess the situation she was in, ad could not find any weapons, so he went towards her, wagging his tail and play bowing.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 8 Aug - 23:56

"You shouldn't do that you know," Connor called down towards Marcus cheerfully. "You're down River of me, I literally just threw some fish guts in there. You're going to make yourself ill if you drink any more of that water. Go upstream."

Leena's muscles tensed, watching the dog as cautiously as it watched her. Hands patting the area around her to try and find something she could use to defend herself, panic flashing across her face when she couldn't find anything - only relaxing slightly when the dog appeared family. Whispering a cautious, "Hi...."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 9 Aug - 0:00

He smirked slightly. "I've drank much worse than fish gut water, so thanks for your concern kid." He told him. "Shouldn't a kid like you be with your family?" He wasn't trying to be condescending, but he had not actually taken a look at Connor so he could not really define whether he was a kid or not, just that he sounded younger than him.

Caspian tilted his head to the side as he watched her and he walked over to her, nuzzling her gently before he gestured his head in the direction that he had come, gesturing for her to follow him. To him she looked like she needed help and he knew that his owner and her brother would be able to help her and keep her safe.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 9 Aug - 0:26

"Ah the accent is one to deceive my friend." Connor chuckled gently. "You may of survived fish gut water in the past but that is down to sheer luck as opposed to smarts or immunity. You have to be more observant of your surroundings."

Leena frowned, shaking her head in the negative and pulling her knees up to her chest. Too scared to really move, untrusting.0
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 9 Aug - 0:34

"Listen kid, I'm not about to take life advice from someone who does not appear to be able to even maintain a beard, so please refrain from telling me how to live my life and we will go our separate ways." He told him as he stood up and stretched, before he suddenly picked up his gun ad fired it at a space to the side of him, killing a wolf who had tried to sneak up on Connor, poised to kill. "And maybe take your own advice."
_________

Caspian nuzzled her, and he licked her cheek gently, before he looked back as he heard Jonothan shouting him, Jonothan soon came into view, he had brought his gun just in case as he called out for Caspian, but as he faced the wrong way he hadn't seen them. At seeing Jonothan, Caspian's tail beat against the ground, showing him to be family.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 9 Aug - 0:45

"Why would I have done that when you are here with a gun? Not as messy as my knife and now you have wasted a bullet." He smirked. "Don't assume I am friendly."

Leena swallowed thickly, shuffling to the side and grabbing an old cloth that used to be a curtain. Tugging it over herself as if trying to blend in amongst the rubble before she was seen.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 9 Aug - 0:55

“A pocket knife is not going to do much damage, but maybe I missed.” He suggested. “But just a bit of advice, you might want to move on before the pack comes.” He told him as he headed back into the woods, heading for his camp site.
______

“Capstan there you are.” Jonothan walked over to him. “Come on boy, let’s get back.” He watched as Caspian moved closer to Lena and he nudged her body looking back at Jonothan.”What have you got there bud?” He walked over and he saw the curtain that she had been using. “Hey, come on out it’s alright.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 9 Aug - 1:00

"Get away from me if you know what is good for you," Leena hissed, keeping her voice as level as she could, feigning confidence as she lied; "I'm armed."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 9 Aug - 1:05

“If you were armed, Cas wouldn’t be near you.” Jonothan told her. “he’s an ex police dog, he probably would have bitten you by now.” He told her. “And if you were armed you would not be hiding under a sheet, look I have a campsite not far from here we have food, you can join us if you want.” He told her. “The barn has eggs.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 9 Aug - 1:08

"It's a trap... you're tricking me. I've seen it done before, seen lots of people fall for this and never be seen again."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 9 Aug - 1:10

“Look if you don’t want to be convinced then fine, I am way to tired to deal with this.” He told her. “We are in the barn, join us if you want to or not, and since you’re unarmed you might want to take me up on that.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 9 Aug - 1:29

She pulled her knees up to her chest, making herself as small as possible - terrified.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 9 Aug - 1:31

He sighed. “Look it’s alright, my sister can look after you.” He suggested.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 9 Aug - 1:42

"Why would she do that?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 9 Aug - 1:49

He shrugged. “Because you’re alone and terrified and she looks after me enough.” He told her.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 9 Aug - 1:50

Leena gave a small nod of agreement after a few moments of silent thought. Slowly unfurling herself and moving out of her hiding spot.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 9 Aug - 1:57

He and Caspian waited for her and he headed back towards the barn. “Aleah it’s us, I brought a friendly.” He told his sister who had been waiting for them.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 9 Aug - 8:24

Leena silently wandered after him.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 9 Aug - 8:44