BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

5 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Vampire Diaries - Page 21 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries

Post  Phoenix Mon 11 Nov - 21:57

"She's on a road trip with Nate, they went to disney world or something." Vanessa said quietly. "I hardly see her anymore to be honest."

Poppy smiled and took his hand before heading out of the shop.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 11 Nov - 22:12

"I bet your findingit hard, hm?"

Henrik walked alongside her quietly, ducking his head down to whisper in her ear as they walked out, "The camera flashes get to me sometimes, they like to blind you. You think I'd be used to it with the stage lights at my gigs but obviously not."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 11 Nov - 22:16

"Same, and I'm usually used to it with the set lights but the flashing's always irritating." Poppy mumbled back, before gently leaning up to barely brush her lips against his when their face's were at a decent angle. "We'll do this again sometime soon, yeah?" she said loud enough for others to hear.

"Of course I am, she's my little girl, I raised her practically on my own until Leon came in and now she's not interested in me. I feel like I've failed."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 11 Nov - 22:21

"Definitely, it was nice chatting, sweetheart. I'll see you soon." Henrik said at the same volume, giving her a wink at an angle the cameras would capture.

"Maybe phone Nate, tell him to back off a bit? Restrict the hours he sees her maybe."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 11 Nov - 22:23

Poppy just laughed a little at that before walking to her car.

"I can't do that, they'd both hate me."

((brb))

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 11 Nov - 22:29

Henrik watched her until the car drove away before getting into his own, leaning his head back against the seat and closing his eyes after a few moments.

"You wouldn't be stopping them from seeing each other though, just putting a limit on it. Holly couldn't hate you, you're her mother."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 11 Nov - 22:33

"She'd ask me why and I'd have to tell her it's because I'm jealous and feeling crappy about myself. I'd be selfish."

Dakota turned up earlier on today, she seemed a bit lost at what to do with herself so we've told her she can stay here with us till she sorts herself out. Just letting you know in case you want to drop by, I'm sure Astrid wouldn't mind seeing you either Kol text Henrik a few minutes later, his text coming through just before Henrik's PA's text. Well done, you did great, phone's been ringing non stop with magazine writers wanting to know if you and Poppy are in together. You have a few hours off now before your next appearance so no going out and drinking.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 11 Nov - 22:43

By the time I'd get there it'd be time for me to leave again, have a show in a few hours time. How have you, Astrid, Adam and Adrian been? Henrik text his Uncle back, texting again, separately; This actress girl, Poppy, I have to pretend to be with. She puts vervain in her drinks, wears it in her perfume too. Her nan is apparanty a witch that helped Katherine run from dad. It was an interesting chat really, though it kind of makes me a bit nervous of her. Sighing, he text his PA back: I'm glad you think so, I might just go to the venue early and walk the stage so if you need me I'll be there.

Klaus just frowned.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 11 Nov - 22:49

"I miss her dad." Vanessa whispered, putting L.J down so he could go and run off, looking for his grandmother. "I rarely see her inbetween school and her dad and everything else. You've seen her more than I have the past few weeks. I'm happy she's happy with her dad back, but..."

Don't worry about getting here too early, we've just got word that you've been shoved right to the back of the lineup due to one of the supporting bands having managed to pay off your manager since they want to leave early. You're not due for at least another seven hours now. His PA sent back.

We've been doing good for the most part, I think your sister misses seeing both you and Hope though. Offers open if you want to come down still. As for the girl, just be wary not to drink her stuff if she vervains it all.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 11 Nov - 22:55

Henrik text his P.A back a simple: Okay, thanks for telling me before texting his Uncle: I have more time then I thought, so I'll see you in an hour or so depending how much I speed and if I stop to feed half way there.

Klaus sighed, placing Karina down and pulling Vanessa into a hug, "I know Ness, I know,"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 11 Nov - 22:58

See you soon, don't get caught speeding Rik.

"I know I'm being silly, but she's my little girl." Vanessa whispered as she leaned into her father, watching Karina run off after her brother. "I remember being pregnant with her, and when she was born and I was so scared I was going to lose her, I promised I'd never let anything bad happen to her and then she got attacked and she nearly died because of that and now she has to live with that because I couldn't take care of her properly. I promised I'd never let her out of my sight after that happened because I didn't want her hurt again and now I barely see her. And then it makes me feel terrible because this is how you and mum must've felt when I ran off..."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 11 Nov - 23:03

My PA'd murder me if that happened, don't worry. Henrik text back before shoving a CD into his cars stereo, starting the car up and driving off.

"She'll come back eventually, Nate hasn't been back for long. Not in comparison to all of the time he's missed, as soon as the novelty wears off she'll start spending more time with you." Klaus soothed, smoothing her hair down.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 11 Nov - 23:05

"I hope so, I miss her. L.J barely knows her with all the time she spends with Nate, and Karina feels like she's done something wrong because her big sister doesn't want anything to do with her.

Kol just laughed at the text then, leaning back and waiting for Henrik to arrive.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 11 Nov - 23:12

((Wanna play someone else or on Secrets Beth?))
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 11 Nov - 23:21

After a few hours, Henrik entered his Uncle's home and called out, "Suprise! Can I steal a bloodbag or does anyone want to come hunting with me, I have had literally no time to hunt recently."

"I know it's hard, Ness, I know. Just give her time."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 11 Nov - 23:24

Vanessa just nodded, leaning her head on her fathers shoulder.

Kol threw him a bloodbag with a laugh. "Your sisters gone out shopping, she should be back any moment now" he hummed. "Adam and Adrian should be back from the cinema in around half an hour and Dakota's sleeping in the spare room."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 11 Nov - 23:31

Henrik caught the blood bag with a nod and sat himself down beside him heavily as he opened the bloodbag and drank from it. "M'not going to wake her. It's pointless to."

Klaus smoothed her hair down gently.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 11 Nov - 23:35

"I'm sorry, if I made you feel like this when I left. I didn't realise how much it hurt."

"Never said you had to, just letting you know she's up there if you want to go see her before you go. She came here, said that she didn't know where else to go because she had no friends or family, and Astrid was the only one who'd never shown outright hate towards her... She's gutted about leaving you mate, I can tell."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 11 Nov - 23:40

"M'gutted about her leaving me," Henrik replied with a small shrug, "She didn't have to leave me, she choose to so deep down it musta been what she wanted." he shrugged, snatching the remote off of Kol with a grin and flicking through the channels.

"It's long ago now, Ness. It doesn't matter." Klaus sighed, "I'd forgiven you as soon as you called asking for my help."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 11 Nov - 23:44

"I know, but it still musta hurt bad..."

Kol watched him quietly for a few seconds before starting forward, getting up off of his seat. "I'm taking a guess here since I can't hear anyone outside that you've not been followed..." he said quietly. "Which means that nobody knows you're here. Which means you can keep coming here if you're discreet about it. And you can see her whilst you're here and nobody else need know about it."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 11 Nov - 23:49

"I wasn't going to let anyone follow me here," He laughed, "I'm already having trouble keeping up with my own lies recently, I don't want to add more to the list." he shrugged before frowning and shaking her head, "If it got found out, whilst I'm suppose to be with Poppy, then that's me done. I don't know, Uncle Kol, can't I just get away from all of it the hour or two I'm here? I'll probably have to pop into my parents too before I go back."

"Of course it did," Klaus whispered.

(( Night night ))
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 11 Nov - 23:51

"I'm just trying to give you options Rik, you want to be with Kota, she wants to be with you but she can't cope with all the attention. If nobody knows you're seeing her, she's not going to get attention. Why don't you at least think about it, talk to her about it?"

"M'sorry daddy."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 12 Nov - 8:02

Henrik let out a deep sigh and gave a nod in response to that.

"It's okay, Ness. It's okay."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 12 Nov - 8:05

((Are you finishing early today?))

--

"Just trying to help you out Rik,"

--

"I guess I know how bad mum feels too, since I always sorta preffered time with you," Vanessa whispered.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 12 Nov - 8:33

(( I have no idea haha ))

"I know, I know," Henrik whispered quietly.

Klaus sighed softly.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next