BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

3 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Vampire Diaries - Page 20 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries

Post  Phoenix Sun 20 Apr - 20:21

"Astrid wants to know if Tatia is serious..."

Adam took the phone and scrolled through. "The baby looks like you." He mused.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 20 Apr - 20:25

"She's beautiful isn't she? A little Princess." Adam replied quietly, "She's everything to me, her and Ollie." 

Klaus sighed and just handed the phone to Tatia then.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 20 Apr - 20:28

"Adam just came here and attacked me, he's broken my arm and wrist, he injected me with sedative. Astrid chooses me or him. If she chooses him she's not welcome at my house anymore. I can't deal Erin him or her excuses and defences for him. I love her but I can't do it any longer." Tatia whispered. "I could have died, my baby could have died and I don't feel like she cares."

Kol sighed and put the phone on speaker so Astrid could hear.

"That's what children are, everything."'Adam nodded with a whisper.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 20 Apr - 20:34

"I tried to stop him, I would of stayed with you if Klaus wouldn't of shoved past me like he did. You can't make me choose between the two of you, that isn't fair... not fair at all, and let me guess, if I choose you you're going to kill him, right?" 

"Mm, Ollie's everything too though. I'm going to marry her one day, just waiting for the time to ask, trying to think of the right way too... things like that. I don't want to ruin Adrian and Tamara's wedding by asking her too soon though, it'll cause arguments like it always does and he'll say that I'm just taking the attention off of him." Adam replied quietly. Adding after a few moments, "That doesn't bother me too much though, it'd be nice waiting until Zosia old enough to be a flower girl or something."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 20 Apr - 20:38

"I'm sorry Astrid but... I need to be selfish. I can't keep doing it. I can't. Every time he comes back I get worse and he hurts me more. She just won't leave it, won't leave me. Choose."

"Don't you think you should have married her before you had a child? More stable that way..."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 20 Apr - 20:41

Astrid shook her head in the negative and just turned, leaving the room and heading up to hers and Kols. 

"I probably should of, I know, but things were so up in the air and.. I suppose I was just hoping for my parents to accept the fact I was with her, my family to accept it, before I married to her so they could all be there. So then she is welcomed into the family properly instead of it just being me and her there, y'know?  I think it'll be nice though, Zosia being in the wedding photos and things. Me and Ollie are stable, and no matter what my brother claims I love her, just because I haven't married her yet doesn't mean I don't love her."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 20 Apr - 20:43

"She's gone Tatia."

"Tell her she has until I get out of hospital to decide." Tatia whispered before putting the phone down.

"Isn't getting married to her showing her just how much you love her?"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 20 Apr - 20:47

"Yes, but that doesn't mean that I have to do it in the way, order, and time everyone thinks I should. Olivia didn't want it whilst she was pregnant, and now Adrian and Tamara are engaged and I'll be made out to be the bad guy if I ask Ollie now because it'll take the limelight off of them....I'm always made out to be the bad guy." Adam frowned.

Astrid was upstairs, just pacing.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 20 Apr - 20:51

"I'm doing the right thing aren't i, Nik?" Tatia whispered.

Kol went upstairs and slid her arms around him. "She said you have to choose by the time she's left hospital."

"I know how you feel." Adam muttered. "But he's your brother. He should understand you're proposing because you want to marry her, not because you want attention:"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 20 Apr - 20:59

"I can't... She'll kill him, I can't." Astrid whispered with a shake of her head, "But I need her. How can I choose between my parents, Kol? This isn't fair, she isn't being fair. I-" she mumbled, just watching the ground silently.

"He won't. He doesn't approve of us, me and her. 'Dads sloopy seconds', 'you don't love her', 'she's not good enough for you', 'she doesn't love you, she's just trying to make dad jealous'." Adam mumbled quietly, "He tried to off himself because he thought I was the favourite because of my name... I went to his graduation day even though he was awful to me and my parents ruined it for him by just being horrible to me and Ollie and he said I was just there to attention seek - dad said I only showed up to just steal the attention. The list goes on and on and it's always the same story. It's why I moved to Spain, to get away from everything, Ollie's the only one who understands but no matter what happens it's almost my fault. Lost my temper a few times, nearly killed dad.. punched a wall... told Adrian to off himself because he wouldn't even talk to me which he had to before I could leave the house because of a spell and I needed to go home to look after Zosia..."

Klaus nodded in response, "I think so,"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 20 Apr - 21:03

"Sounds like you two need to sit down and talk to each other, properly."

"I can't cope with him Nik... I can't do it." Tatia whispered as she snuggled up to him. "I'm not strong enough."

"If you pick your mother then your dad dies. At least if you pick your father they're both alive and you can try to fix it."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 20 Apr - 21:09

Astrid just gave a small nod in response to that, "I was thinking that too.. but... she'll hate me, Kol. My own mother'll hate me." she whispered shakily, "How can she do this to me...How..."

"You don't think I've tried? I didn't speak to my parents for months, didn't let them see my daughter in hopes Adrian would start talking to me again but.." Adam just shook his head, "I'm the bad guy. I'm always going to be the bad guy as far as anyone is concerned and to be honest I don't know why I always try to prove them wrong because it always makes everything worse."

Klaus just nodded, "I know, Tat, I know."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 20 Apr - 21:11

"She won't hate you... But I understand her. How he's treated her..."

"If you've tried nobody can say different, at least, invite him for a drink or something?"

Tatia closed her eyes. "Want to go home."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 20 Apr - 21:19

Adam shook his head in the negative, "I have no time to try anymore, I'm going home in a few days." he whispered, "Why should I try, again? All I do is try, it's never good enough. I screw it up myself somehow with my temper, or people just refuse to listen to me or believe me and my attempts are never good enough. By the sounds of it those things are what we have in common."

"She'll want nothing to do with me, there isn't much difference between that and hate Kol but I can't let them kill him... He's my dad.. But she's my mum and she thinks that I don't care and... this isn't fair! Oh god, this isn't fair, how could she do this to me?! I hate her for doing this to me!" 

"I know you do, I know," He sighed.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 20 Apr - 21:23

"I ruin everything don't i?" Tatia mumbled. "Ruined Hopes wedding."

"She's been broken, Astrid. He's cracked her. He's hurt her to breaking point."

"If you want to change things, you have to keep going, keep trying Adam..."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 20 Apr - 21:31

"Don't say that," Klaus replied with a shake of his head, "It wasn't your fault, it was Adams and I'm pretty sure she understands that completely and doesn't blame you what so ever." he assured gently.

Astrid just shook her head, blinking tears from her eyes and mumbling, "I feel like throwing up.." 

"But..."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 20 Apr - 21:40

"Your brother is ill. Mentally ill. Depressed and he probably feels so weak as so ashamed of himself for the way he feels, that he blames you and your parents so it makes him feel better. Makes him feel not weak and nt powerless if someone but himself is to blame. You just need to let him know it's not his fault, but it's nobody else's fault either. Nobodies. Sometimes these things happened and he shouldn't be ashamed of himself."

Kol held her tightly.

"Why can't he let it go Nik? I told him what he wanted to hear... Why won't he accept it?"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 20 Apr - 21:46

((Brb))

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 20 Apr - 21:50

"I don't know," Klaus replied with a small sigh, "Some people are just so set in there ways they can't change." he told her quietly.

Adam just let out a small sigh and shook his head, "How do you know all of that, hm? You've never even met him. You don't even know me really..." he mumbled quietly.

Astrid buried her face in his shoulder, "I-I... Sh-She can't do this to me... Sh-She can't make me choose.. They're both my pa-parents. It's not m-my fault h-he hurts her, o-or she cheated o-on them. I-I just love them and need them both an-and n-no matter wh-what I do someone'll be u-unhappy a-and I have to choose d-dad because they'll k-kill him."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 20 Apr - 22:03

Kol sighed deeply as he held her.

"I don't know how to not be scared of him Nik... He has control over me while I'm scared of him and I hate it."

"I've watched over you all... I was the one shoving Adrian back into this side when he was so set on being in the other side."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 20 Apr - 22:08

"You mean the times he's tried to off himself and woken up a few hours later? You're the one that made him come back?" Adam asked quietly, looking at him properly then.

"I don't know either, Tat." Klaus whispered with a frown, "I still think that when you have the baby you should make him feel every little thing he ever done to you. Hopefully it'll break him, make him grovel at your feet." 

"She's going to hate me...."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 20 Apr - 22:10

Adam nodded. "If Astrid had lost him she'd be devastated. If she lost either of you."

"I can't. I can't go near him. See him."

"She won't. She'll realise she brought it on herself."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 20 Apr - 22:15

Adam shook his head in the negative, "She doesn't care as much as she claims she does... if she did she wouldn't of ran off like she did." 

"You were pretty determined to do it before," Klaus whispered quietly, "I think that'd be a way to make him regret it, make him realise how awful he has been towards you and maybe if you see him truly regret you won't feel as scared of him anymore because if he regrets he won't do it again." 

Astrid just let out a shaky sigh.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 20 Apr - 22:17

"She needed it Adam. You all treated her like she was nothing and you didn't want her."

"But now... I can't do it Nik. I'm weak..."

"I'm here for you Asa."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 20 Apr - 22:21

"You can do it, Tat," He assured her gently, "You still have a bit of time, to gain the confidence but I think - you don't want to be scared of him anymore - than that is the way to do it."

"Thank you, pretty boy," Astrid whispered shakily.

"You sound like grandma now," Adam mumbled.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next