BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

3 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Vampire Diaries - Page 30 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries

Post  Phoenix Wed 23 Apr - 3:19

"I'm only safe with you around."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 23 Apr - 3:21

"Okay... okay."

(( wanna skip a few weeks now? ))
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 23 Apr - 3:29

((You post first?))

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 23 Apr - 3:32

"Show him and make him suffer through every little thing he put you through, what he put you through has caused which put you through even more pain, and then we can leave and go back home. I'll run you a bath." Klaus whispered as he offered her a hand out of the car after they pulled up outside Astrid's.

Astrid was upstairs with Kol, one hand tangled in his hair as she kissed down his neck.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 23 Apr - 3:35

"Are you sure the right thing to do?"

Kol ran his hand down her back.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 23 Apr - 3:37

Klaus nodded in response to that, "It's either this or what I had initially thought of grabbing him and torturing him." he replied quietly, "Come on, soon we get this over with the better for you, right?" 

Astrid unbuttoned his shirt and rested her other hand on his chest, mumbling gently, "Love you, Kol,"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 23 Apr - 3:46

Tatia nodded and got out of the car, heading inside.

"What're you doing here?" Adam frowned from where he sat. Flinching when Tatia forced her palms to either side of his head and started transferring memories.

"This is every time you hurt me. Every time you kicked me, pushed me, slapped me, hit me. How scared I was, how much each bruise, each fracture and break hurt. This is you forcing me to have a child before I was ready, before my body was ready, this is the pain of that and the damage it did. This is the terror I've felt because of you, just seeing you. This is the fear I felt for Astrid. Because you could turn so quickly and I always wondered when you'd turn and snap on her. This is everything you've ever made me feel all of it. All the pain, the agony. It was torture being your wife, sharing your bed, living with you." Tatia said as she trembled, resisting as Adam tried to grip her arms and force her away. Eventually he gave up and started to cry out in pain, blood trickling from his nose and ears and eventually his eyes rolled back in agony as he shouted for her to stop.

Kol smiled, though it turned into a frown when he heard Adams screams.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 23 Apr - 3:50

Astrid pulled away from Kol then and sprinted down the stairs, hesitating in the doorway of the living room before sitting herself down beside her father. Wrapping her arms around him in a gentle hug though not going to stop her mother.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 23 Apr - 3:56

"Stop her!" Adam hissed, struggling to get free from them both. "Stop!"

"I screamed for you to stop a thousand times! Begged and cried for you to stop, do you remember?!" Tatia hissed, causing him to flinch as she showed it. "And you didn't care you just carried on hurting me!"

Kol sprinted down. "What's she doing? Why is Asa letting her?" He asked Klaus.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 23 Apr - 5:08

"She's showing him what he done to her, letting him feel what he done to her. Astrid's letting her because she probably knows he deserves it." Klaus replied with a small shrug.

"Put up with it, dad…. You need to see, feel, it might make you realise it was wrong, might help you change the way you think."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 23 Apr - 5:59

Kol watched silently.

"I'm tired of waking up in the night, screaming in fear because of you. I'm sick of the control you have over my life." Tatia whispered as Adams words started becoming unintelligible. "You don't own me, not anymore and I'm not going to let you ruin my life any further. Now you know. How it all felt, and just imagine. I was a kid when you hit me. You were a grown man and you hurt me! And it stops now!" She hissed, letting him go and watching as he slumped back into the sofa unconscious and still bleeding. "It stops now." She trembled.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 23 Apr - 7:58

Klaus watched over and wrapped his arms around Tatia's waist, kissing her cheek gently and whispering, "Well done, Tat, well done."

Astrid frowned and moved her father so he was laying down more comfortably on the sofa, wiping the blood off of him gently.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 23 Apr - 8:04

"He can't control me anymore. I won't, I can't let him." Tatia whispered as she took his hand, turning to Astrid. "Not that you've made any effort to ask, you have a little sister. She's not doing so well, she was born too early and she's finding things difficult, and we still haven't thought of a way to bring back Kira and Lucas. If you absolutely need me you know where I am but otherwise..." She just shook her head and walked away and out of the house.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 23 Apr - 8:09

Astrid narrowed her eyes and got to her feet, grabbing her mothers wrist roughly as she got to her feet and hissing, "Don't treat me like the bad guy, you asked me to choose between my parents. Both of you I love equally, but no, not only did my choice mean I couldn't speak to one of you again it meant if I choose you then you'd kill dad which pretty much decided it for me! I was not going to let him die. I found out that my little brother and sister got murdered from Vanessa, not from you - not from my own mother! I didn't even know about you having the baby so don't act as if I don't care mum. I get dad's done crap to you, and I know why you hate him and I don't blame you but don't you dare, don't you dare make me out to be a bad daughter because I love him! Because I made a choice to save my father! Don't you dare make out like I don't care that Kira and Lucas died. Don't you dare make out like I don't want to meet my new sibling, like I don't care!"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 23 Apr - 8:17

"This is what he did to me." Tatia hissed, pressing her palm to Astrids forehead and allowing her to feel a fraction of what she'd showed Adam. "That is the person you love." She pulled her hand away. "Someone capable of that! You found out from Vanessa because she told you before I got the chance to, considering I was in agony giving birth eight weeks too early because I got overworked up over seeing my dead children on the sofa. Had Vanessa not told you I would have. But she did so I didn't call you. I didn't tell you about having the baby because it's none of your concern now. I don't want to talk to you whilst you're fighting his corner Astrid." She whispered, pulling her wrist away. "Take me back to my baby Nik." She whispered softly.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 23 Apr - 8:22

Astrid flinched violently and backed away from her mother, hissing shakily, "I will fight in his corner because that's the only thing keeping you all from ripping him to shreds. He's my dad, do not judge me for loving him, at the end of the day he was there for me when you weren't Those things aren't going to change. Oh and don't barge into my house again, you don't live here so knock!" before shoving them out of the door and slamming it closed loudly. Hands trembling slightly.

Klaus grimaced before sighing and just heading to the car.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 23 Apr - 8:28

"I won't visit again Astrid! I'm done with you whilst you're on his side. Abandon any plans you had of meeting your sister or seeing Lucas and Kira when we get them back because you're not going to! This family doesn't need someone who defends him." Tatia shouted towards the door before getting into the car and taking Klaus' hands in her own.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 23 Apr - 8:32

Astrid just shook her head, closing her eyes when tears escaped from it. Wandering into the livingroom and sitting on the floor next to the sofa her father was on, pressing her forehead against the cushion silently and mumbling to Kol, "M'not going to lose you too, pretty boy, am I?"

"You okay?" Klaus asked gently, pulling her into a hug.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 23 Apr - 8:35

"I feel free. I feel like a weight has been lifted. I've shown him how much he hurts me and it knocked him unconscious. He felt it all and he couldn't handle it but I did. I put up with it. I survived and he cent control me anymore. He's weak, he's selfish and violent. And he can't control my feelings anymore." Tatia whispered as she held him back.

"Never."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 23 Apr - 8:41

Klaus gave a nod of agreement, "Good," he whispered, "It's good that you feel like that." 

Astrid just gave a small grateful nod in response to that before breaking down into tears.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 23 Apr - 8:45

"I'm not scared of him anymore. I feel like I've broken chains from myself. I can just pretend he doesn't exist." Tatia whispered, leaning back and pressing her nose to him. "And I have you and our children. Once we get our Kira and Lucas back I think things will only get better."

Kol sat beside her and pulled her into a hug. "Talk to me. Get it out."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 23 Apr - 8:50

"She put me in an impossible situations and she's making me out to be the awful one." Astrid sobbed, curling up into him, "She's never going to let me see Kira and Lucas again, never going to let me meet my baby sister...... She basically just kicked me out of the family and all I done wrong is love them both equal, is not want him to get k-killed again."   

"And Astrid..?" Klaus asked quietly, "What about her?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 23 Apr - 8:53

"She's made her choice. She wants her father. He brought her up, he'll always mean more to her then I will because like she said, I wasn't there for her and he was." Tatia shrugged, pretending she wasn't bothered. "We need to get home to the baby."

"I know, I know. She's not in a good state of mind right now. She's grieving and worried for her baby and she's stressed and not thinking right. She'll see how wrong she is soon."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 23 Apr - 8:57

"She kicked me out of the family!" Astrid emphasized with a shake of her head and another distraught sob, trembling violently.

Klaus just let out a small sigh before driving off, back towards home.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 23 Apr - 9:00

"That's not her choice to make. Your siblings will still see you if to make the effort."

Tatia got out when they got there, heading inside and into the living room, scooping her daughter out of Vanessa's arms. "How's she been? She asked, grimacing when Vanessa just pulled a face and shook her head.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next