BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Age of The Masrui

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The Age of The Masrui - Page 40 Empty Re: The Age of The Masrui

Post  BestNameEva Tue 2 Feb - 22:26

"I think the worst case scenario would be that it will be a waste of money, and the best case is it'll help. Even if it only a helps a little, it will show Teddy and See that it is okay to get help when you need it. We can be positive examples." Marlowe whispered. "I- I think we all have a lot we can talk about."

"Your so thoughtful," Penelope hummed, kissing him softly.

Louis nodded, "Mm, yeah certainly."

Alexia watched Dorian for a moment before turning her attention back onto Caliban. "Are you working tomorrow?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 2 Feb - 22:37

“No, I have tomorrow - “ Caliban started, though cut off as a delicate, perfectly manicured hand was placed on his shoulder - the hand belonging to a tall dark haired girl with a few flecks of purple that had been hidden in the way her hair was pulled up. Familiar blue eyes almost closed with the huge grin on her face.

“So you’re here with a handsome man that’s not your brother and a pretty woman that’s not your sister nor your wife... does this mean the rumours are true and Caliban Levi actually has friends?” The woman laughed teasingly, undertones of an accent pulling through though were concealed well.

“I do indeed have friends.” Cal confirmed with a playful roll of his eyes. “Lexi, Dorian this is Bella’s sister, Serena... a woman who would not normally be seen dead in a place like this though she could drink me under the table when I wasn’t sober so... I’m sure we’ll find out why she’s here very shortly.”

“If you think it’s for the best... then we’ll look into it. Karsi and Louis see one, might be best to speak to them.”

“Anything for you, my love.” Alex smiled against her lips.

“Didn’t your dad have an Olympic medal for something? I’m sure I remember my dad talking about it with him once when we were kids... maybe I’m making it up...”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 2 Feb - 22:47

"Ah yeah, when he was in college he was part of his schools rowing team and they went professional for a while. Disbanded after they got a medal, that was their only aim so once they got it all of them just lost interest." Louis laughed quietly. "It's not about the game, only the competition it seems."

"Anything? Anything at all?"

Marlowe nodded, kissing his cheek gently and whispering, "If Sienna hasn't fallen asleep by the time we can back, can you talk to her? I'm worried about her."

Alexia frowned, eyes locking onto the hand before she followed the arm up to the owner. "Nothing wrong with a place like this, as good as any other." She hummed in response to Caliban before turning her attention back onto her drink and having a few sips of it.

"I love how the first thing you mention is how much everyone drinks," Dorian laughed, checking to see the progress Alexia had made and tutting in disappointment before ordering himself another drink. Turning to face Serena whilst the bar staff poured it and offering a hand out to her, "Hello,"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 2 Feb - 22:54

Anything” Alex confirmed with a nod.

“We’ll have to dig out the photos, might inspire Cain to be the second King with a medal mm?” Karsi grinned.

“Hi.” Serena greeted with a smile as she took his hand and shook it. “And who might you be?”

“Her scene is usually high end clubs where they charge fifty dollars for a bottle of water... not a dive bar downtown where the band playing isn’t verified with a blue tick on all platforms.” Cal took a sip of his drink.

“Yeah... I’ll speak to her.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 2 Feb - 23:05

"Maybe in a few years time, I can't picture him sitting still for long enough to let us entertain him with a family history lesson." Louis laughed.

"Can you go and buy us some fast food for dinner? Just one of those Impossible Burgers? I fancy some grease food."

"Thank you," Marlowe whispered, "Its going to be okay, Mads. It just might take a little longer than normal this time, we'll get there though. We always do."

"Dorian Lux Miller, founder and CEO of Cornerstone Resort International your perfect get away no matter the age, as long as you don't mind jumping straight on in with the fish." Dorian hummed, "And yourself? I don't believe only a name is enough."

"Ah," Alexia hummed, wrinkling her nose with second hand embarrassment when she heard Dorian. "Oh god."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 2 Feb - 23:13

“Kid does have far too much energy.”

“You want me to go now?” Alex asked as he pulled away from her.

“I just feel guilty… that I can’t get back to normal.”

“Serena is enough for now… I get people to buy me a drink before they get anything else out of me.” Serena smirked.

“What exactly are you doing here?” Caliban asked then, raising an eyebrow.

“Well I went to my sisters house, the housekeeper greeted me and showed me to my room and then informed me that my boring sister and to be brother in law were already in bed, as were the other occupants of the house... and it’s like not even midnight!” Serena explained in exasperation. “And I look horrible right now, jet lag is a bitch, so I got a cab and asked the driver to take me somewhere there wouldn’t be any cameras but I could still get wasted before I had to actually go to bed so... here I am.” She grinned.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 2 Feb - 23:19

Louis nodded, "He gets that from both of us, we're always non-stop."

"Mm, I'm starving." Penelope hummed. "You did say anything."

"Don't. It's fine, this is part of you too. Are you ready to head back home? We can come out here again tomorrow night if you need to."

"Let me help you with that then, what is your drink of choice? You can have anything at all."

"Please stop," Alexia sighed, having a sip of her drink before humming to Serena. "Hydration helps with jet lag so I dont think drinking is going to help you much."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 2 Feb - 23:28

“It’ll help me sleep.” Serena shrugged before turning to Dorian. “I’ll have whatever you’re having then.”

Caliban watched with amusement as he wrapped an arm around Alexia’s waist.

“We can go... yeah.”

Alex nodded, kissing her forehead before getting dressed and heading out of the room to grab his keys, leaving the apartment a few moments later .

“We both need to slow down a bit don’t we?”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 2 Feb - 23:32

Penelope watched him go with a warm smile, though the smile dropped as soon as he had left. Getting to her feet and heading to the window to make sure he had left before heading back to the bedroom and settling onto the bed; unlocking his phone and tapping into the emails.

Louis nodded. "The holiday will help that."

"Okay," Marlowe whispered, getting to her feet and heading back towards the car. Getting in and starting the engine.

Dorian nodded, motioning the bar man over and getting her a drink.

Alexia just shook her head, leaning into Caliban.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 2 Feb - 23:37

Alex returned around a half an hour later, takeaway bags in hand as he wandered back into the apartment.

“I think I might hand over to Cal completely... I’m no good at being the CEO... and I don’t want to be an absent mother, rushed off my feet all the time and not having any time for the kids never mind us...”

“So... the party this weekend. Will I see you all there?” Serena asked happily.

“Been invited... not too sure whether or not I’ll be there. What do you think, would you like to go?” Cal directed to Alexis.

Maddox followed her quietly.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 2 Feb - 23:44

She jumped when she heard the front door open, quickly reaching across to place the phone back down where she had found it before pulling the covers up against her. Humming cheerily, "That smells amazing."

"If your sure that is what you want to do, then go for it. Do you think Caliban is going to accept it without complaint though?"

"A party?" Alexia frowned, "I- yeah, if you want me to come and keep you company then sure. I havent been to a party in years."

"I'll be there, unless I get roped into babysitting." Dorian nodded, passing the drink over to her before sipping his own. "Though I don't know what the occasion is for this party."

When they got back to the house, Sienna would of been sat in the livingroom with a glass of warm milk; silently watching the television.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 2 Feb - 23:47

“Me.” Serena flashed him a grin as she took a sip of the drink. “Well... officially an engagement party but she’s only throwing it because I need entertaining.”

“If you’d be comfortable; a fair part of my family will be there. Likely some colleagues too.”

“Would’ve been quicker but I checked the order and it was wrong so I had them remake it.” Alex handed her one of the bags over.

“Not without complaint but... he’s the best person for the job. I’ll tell him it’s just until the kids are in school to placate him. And then we’ll revisit when I have more free time.”

“Past your bedtime isn’t it?” Maddox asked quietly as he walked in.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 2 Feb - 23:54

"I had a nightmare... grandma sent the nanny home when she got in." Sienna whispered hoarsely, putting her glass down on the side and getting to her feet. "Going back to bed now... don't yell.' .

Louis nodded. "Okay,"

"They're terrible, it isn't that difficult to get it right. It's all there written on the screen for them." Penelope frowned as she took the bag off of him.

"Yeah, sure. I'll come."

"Ah, you like a fanfare then." He laughed.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 2 Feb - 23:58

“I’m not gonna yell...” Maddox opened his arms to her.

“I deserve fanfare.” Serena grinned.

“Be nice to introduce you to people.” Cal kissed her cheek.

“Idiots, but it’s all right for you this time, I checked

“Our family is more important than the business.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 3 Feb - 0:02

Sienna hesitantly approached him, seeming close to certain that he was testing her in some way. Leaning into his arms, but not quite hugging him yet.

"Thank you," She hummed, kissing his cheek before pulling her food out of the bag.

"We're okay then?" Alexia confirmed quietly.

"Why do you deserve a fanfare over anyone else?" Dorian questioned, "What makes you so special?"

Louis nodded.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 3 Feb - 0:08

“Why don’t I deserve to be made a fuss of, mm?” Serena necked her drink and signalled for another one.

“We are for me... are we to you?” Cal brushed some hair off her face.

Alex sat down and opened his own, beginning to dig in. “What did you get up to whilst I was gone?”

“You, the kids... all that matters now.”

Maddox folded her into his arms, picking her up as he held her.

-------

https://bestfruit4eva.forumotion.com/viewtopic.php?t=384

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40