BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Age of The Masrui

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The Age of The Masrui - Page 40 Empty Re: The Age of The Masrui

Post  BestNameEva Wed 10 Mar - 23:27

"I never had an official invite," Dorian mumbled, shaking his head. "This is.... this is a lot more complicated than it seems, Cal. I - And I don't have the energy to fight. It is bad enough that Seren has jetted off with my baby without even consulting me. Devastated all around, just want to drown my fuckibg sorrows."

"Good, we never get time for just me and you anymore." Tesni whispered, closing her eyes. "I- I've been so worried about you."

"I- I don't know. I mean technically she is dead right? It- it blurs the lines of right and wrong in this situation."

"It is hard." Kadir emphasised. "Focus on you and your wife, and your unborn baby."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 10 Mar - 23:33

“There’ll be a seat for you if you decide to come... but if not don’t worry about it. Nobody thinks badly of you for not coming.”

Bella squeezed Ronan’s hand tightly with her free one when he spoke of River. “Thanks guys... and thanks again for looking after Esme and Rhys. We appreciate it,”

“You just focus on you, like Kadir said. Don’t stress too much, love you.” Serena gave them a soft smile before ending the call.

“I say you go. You were included in the will - that was amended after you broke up with Serena. Go quietly, I’ll tell Altair to be your guard dog if you feel that strongly, he won’t allow anyone to bitch at you for going.”

“I’m okay, you needn’t worry. Tough as old boots.” Karsi kissed the top of her head. “How’ve you been? Louis said you’d been helping out a lot with the kids so there was no need for a nanny. I can’t tell you how much we appreciate it.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 10 Mar - 23:41

"Altair defending me? I could never see that happening - Altair would of killed me by now if it weren't for the recursion with the rest of the family if he did." Doriab chuckled humourlessly. "And then there is the abuse off of Seren I will get it - its a hard one, Cal."

"I never even thought about it," Tesni admitted quietly. "It's okay. They're my little brother, little sister. Unconventional ones but... you get it."

"I feel sorry for him. I always have, the Langstead family - insane." Kadir grimaced. "They've never been harmonious or easy to navigate."

Ronab sighed, resting his head again Bella's.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 10 Mar - 23:48

“For all I dislike Serena... she wouldn’t cause a scene at her fathers funeral. I know that for sure. And Altair does as he’s told - if I asked him to defend you he’d bitch at me about it but he’d do it.”

“What time are you wanting to go to the hospital today?” Bella asked as she settled her phone down; running her hand down his arm in comfort.

“I feel for him, Bella too... I don’t think I could do it. Does that make me awful? That if I were in her position I’d come here anyway... I couldn’t miss saying goodbye. That makes me selfish doesn’t it? Because I would...” Serena admitted quietly. “They’ve always been dysfunctional... though finding out River was seeing Bella’s ex husband just adds a whole new level onto it.”

“You’ve been a great big sister.” Karsi smiled gratefully. “We appreciate you.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 10 Mar - 23:56

"It isn't - you don't need to do that. That just makes it feel awkward." Tesni chuckled quietly.

"People have different tolerance levels, one isn't better than the other it is all exactly that; personal. Though I dont think I would manage it without breaking either, their strength is a credit to them."

"As soon as I can force myself to my feet, I'm all ready it's just the genuine strength to be able to do it. It's all... a lot. It's all still a lot for all of us." Ronan sighed.

"Would rather just feel sorry for myself here, Cal. At least I have a support system here."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 11 Mar - 0:00

“Bella’s always been strong... I don’t know how she hasn’t broken yet. She was the closest thing I had to a mother until she moved... wow.” Serena murmured before sitting back and laughing in surprise at herself. “I just realised - I’m orphaned... dads gone and I’m officially... yeah.”

“When she wakes she’ll appreciate the time we spent with her. We’ve been by her side constantly, I’m sure she’ll be happy to know we were there.”

“If you’re sure.” Caliban nodded, patting his shoulder gently.

“You need to know. I don’t want you thinking we’re taking advantage. Didn’t adopt you to be the live in nanny or anything.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 11 Mar - 0:04

"I think the orphan title only officially counts if you are under eighteen, don't fret." Kadir chuckled gently.

"Or she won't even know.... or she'll never wake up, and this will all be for nothing. Like Dane."

"If you can put up with me."

"I know that, don't worry. I know...."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 11 Mar - 0:11

“If you want to reduce the visits... I don’t think she’d think badly of you for that either. She’d understand either way.”

Serena rolled her eyes, shoving him playfully. “Thank you... for everything. For dropping everything with work to come here with me... I can’t thank you enough.”

“You’re welcome to stay here again if you don’t want to be in the house on your own for a bit. We always have space.”

“So, you’ve missed time with me mm? What is it you want to do till the kids come back?”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 11 Mar - 0:15

"It would just make me feel awful for you to be missing the funeral though; even more so. I - Fuck this is too complicated, Bells."

"Your more important than work - work can wait." Kadir hummed.

"I- are you sure? I-.. I'm not the best right now, y'know.. I don't want to upset the kids?"

"I don't know." Tesni admitted with a quiet laugh, "We could watch a movie?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 11 Mar - 0:20

“Stop it.” Bella said gently, taking both his hands then. “Stop feeling guilty. I chose to be here with you. You’re not making me miss anything. I know I could’ve gone and you would’ve come with me anyway but I chose not to. I made my choice, you don’t feel bad for my choices.” She assured. “I’ll say goodbye to my dad my own way, on my own.”

“Sure, just laying down sounds a lot better than going out.” Karsi nodded with a smile, heading over to Tesni’s bed and sitting on it with a grin.

“I’m sure. The kids love you anyway. You’re grieving and you need someone, it’s fine.”

“Remind me to thank Ronan for introducing us, I never did.” Serena whispered, moving to kiss him deeply.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 11 Mar - 0:27

Ronan swallowed thickly, taking his hands away from hers do he could slip them around her waist and hold her close instead. "I love you so much, you are far too good for me."

"You choose," Tesni smiled, passing her the box as she pulled the bed covers up over the both of them.

"I- Marley is too focused on Maddox right now, y'know? It's always the case. She isn't.. she doesn't put as much in for me as I do for her."

"Mm," Kadir hummed dismissively, kissing her back deeply.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 11 Mar - 0:33

“I love you. This is what we do. If anyone knows that things aren’t so straightforward it’s us.” Bella whispered, rubbing his back gently to comfort him. “My dad would understand... and I understand both you wanting to be there every moment with River and wanting to take a step back. There’s no right or wrong way to do this...”

“We always seem to be grieving at the same time mm? I’ve... made my peace with Dane. The sooner Rhys let’s go the better so we can lay him to rest. I’m here for you.”

“Are you going to roll your eyes if I put a romantic one on?”

“Not exactly the appropriate context to be telling you, in my dads house a few days before his funeral with all my family around but... I think I’m falling for you.” Serena whispered, resting her hand on the side of his face.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 11 Mar - 0:56

"Everything is always so connected when it is a huge tragedy, right? It isnr so easily to compartmentalise as my family and your because we are all just one... I just wish River got close with your brothers, maybe they could understand then."

"I'm here for you too, Caliban. How.... how are you? Truthfully."

"No... I might make fun of it though, if that's okay of a compromise?"

"I- really? This.. this isn't just a uh.. throw away line is it? Do you mean it?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 11 Mar - 1:07

“That’s fine.” Karsi nodded with a small laugh as she put the romcom on, wrapping an arm around Tesni as she moved to lay down.

“One day she’ll be able to. One day we’ll all be sat round drinking together... it’ll happen...”

“I do.” Serena nodded, swallowing thickly. “I fall hard. I do everything too much. I’m loud and messy - Hurricane Serena.” She laughed a little. “I should’ve known I was in trouble when I realised I was trying to not fall for you. When I pushed everyone else away because you were all I could think about. And then that night I came over and I asked you to not hold back... I felt everything I’d been trying not to.”

“I’m... used to this. In a devastating way.” Caliban admitted sadly. “He’s not waking up... he may not be buried but... he’s dead. And my heart breaks for Rhys because I would do the same if that was my dad lying there. If I’d just lost my grandfather and my aunt too in the same accident. I’d want to cling onto the last bit of life even if it wasn’t the truth. I’ve said my goodbyes to Dane.... I just hope Rhys can do it soon too so that we can let him have peace.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 11 Mar - 1:15

Tesni buried herself against her, resting he'd head against her shoulder and looking over toward the television screen quietly. After fifteen minutes, whispering, "I- never asked... can I call you thar? Mom? Is that okay... j know it isn't really us but..."

"You just sound as niave as Rhys is, Bella." Ronan sighed. "Her and Dane are in the same state, you abd I have exactly the same decision to make and that pressure comes with being the blame of close to the same amount of heartbreak. Reid and I were strained as it was, he wouldn't forgive what I have to do."

"I- I'm not comfortable discussing this right now, so close to such a horrible day for you I don't want to take advantage, I hope you understand... when things calm though, it is something we need to talk about.. right?"

"Used to it or not,,I'm sorry. I don't mean to be an extra burden."

(( Night night ))
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 11 Mar - 1:15

Tesni buried herself against her, resting he'd head against her shoulder and looking over toward the television screen quietly. After fifteen minutes, whispering, "I- never asked... can I call you thar? Mom? Is that okay... j know it isn't really us but..."

"You just sound as niave as Rhys is, Bella." Ronan sighed. "Her and Dane are in the same state, you abd I have exactly the same decision to make and that pressure comes with being the blame of close to the same amount of heartbreak. Reid and I were strained as it was, he wouldn't forgive what I have to do."

"I- I'm not comfortable discussing this right now, so close to such a horrible day for you I don't want to take advantage, I hope you understand... when things calm though, it is something we need to talk about.. right?"

"Used to it or not,,I'm sorry. I don't mean to be an extra burden."

(( Night night ))

-------

https://bestfruit4eva.forumotion.com/viewtopic.php?t=388
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down