BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hope Falls

2 posters

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Go down

Hope Falls - Page 6 Empty Re: Hope Falls

Post  BestNameEva Sat 5 Oct - 0:53

"So much blood, she - she has lost so much, too much." Aoife spoke through controlled breathes. Disgusting the panic as pensive thought successfully for those who weren't Wyatt. "We need to replace it. You..." She looked to the guard she had reprimanded, "I used her blood once to save you, it is time to give it back. Sit down and no one needn't - needn't know that you dropped the protecting her. I'll need you - you -" Gaze then to Wyatt, "To make the hollow vines; as you could before the wasting. It will work to transfer blood from this mans body to hers. "Do you understand? All of you?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 5 Oct - 9:26

"Maybe I would," Ishaan whispered. "If I did though he would allow my marriage to Zoya to go on and could you imagine the kind of person he would give her hand to instead? It isn't the same as freeing us all from him completely. When he has passed, Zoya can be with Ayaz as she pleases, with no fear of consequence."

"Your nannies then. I feel for your nannies." Devika scoffed. "Apologies, Prince, I never meant to offend."

"You'll go down, and then both of you are trapped there?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 5 Oct - 22:00

“The Healer being cowardly enough to try and take her own life is not my misdoing!”

“You are sure this will work, Aoife?”

“And you?”

“I won’t be trapped.”

“Of course not.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 5 Oct - 22:11

"Cowardly?! Sit down. I need your fucking blood. There is no one as cowardly as you who sobbed for almost an hour when he had a mere dislocated solider." Aoife barked viciously, nodding slightly in response to Wyatt. "You don't do it often, I know but... please... hollow vines, you have to do it."

Last edited by BestNameEva on Sat 5 Oct - 22:32; edited 1 time in total
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 5 Oct - 22:30

“I will try. It has been a while.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 5 Oct - 22:39

"Straight into the vein on his arm." Aoife swallowed, reaching across to grab the guards wrist roughly and tap the vein the other side of his elbow. Reiterating, "Hollow vine into him, to hers. It will replenish her blood. Quickly, Hawk. You can do it."

"Anniversary soon, isn't it." Devika whispered gravely. "I can always tell, even if I ant remember the date of the coupe. The atmosphere always feels so much heavier."

"Won't you? How can you be sure." Aesira frowned.

"Me..." Ishaan shrugged. "I wish I could give you an answer that would cause whispers. That there were some secret mistress or sought after crush, but.. no. I am watched too closely."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 6 Oct - 16:19

“It’s not something I tend to track my days toward.” Lucian admitted, “It is not that I do not grieve them, do not miss them… But I cannot spend the rest of my life in mourning, you understand?”

“Because I’m not injured. I will find a way to get out… Have you something against Tadgh? You did not want to come looking, you did not want to press on and now you do not want me to help him.”

“I wish I were a master of spies and craft to be able to fake your death and disappear you off somewhere south to live out your life in peace.” Indira mused sadly.

Wyatt nodded, taking a knife from the guards belt and using just the tip to press into his arm to create a small wound. Waiting until he saw blood bead before rubbing his fingers together and concentrating to try and grow the plant.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 6 Oct - 17:51

"I didn't want to come looking because I dislike going off the path of forests, I don't want you going down into a pit and it being two people that need to be pulled out instead of one. Don't accuse me of ridiculous things." Marcus frowned at her.

"Of course, of course."

Aoife let out a slow breath as she watched the vines begin to form. Steadying herself and brushing her thumb gratefully across Wyatt's shoulder as her attention went back to Lily.

"It is a good idea, if killing Mehan doesn't work." Ishaan laughed quietly, hunourlessly. "Another one to talk to Kiaan about."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 6 Oct - 18:29

“They’d not want me to linger… they’d not want eternal sadness over it all.”

“Then help me down to get Tadgh.”

“He is… irritable - Kiaan. I cannot tell if it’s because he is here, because he’s feeling replaced by Rohan, or if he’s just simply being a grumpy bastard.” Indira took a sip of her drink, amused still at the cup she was drinking from.

A few moments later, after inserting the vines into the soldier he grabbed Lily’s wrist to do the same.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 6 Oct - 19:43

"This is going to put you in bed for a few days, we'll deserved, once you've saved her." Aoife laughed nervously. Gripping onto Lily's other hand and squeezing it.

"It is Rohan, coupled with the lack of heat. He was looking forward to returning back home with everyone in tow and he believes that Rohan isn't going to come back with us now."

"I'm not stopping you! How do you expect to get down there?"

"No, not at all. I didn't mean to bring it up." Devika whispered, "I just notice it, that's all. Not from you but from everyone. The entire place becomes heavy."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 6 Oct - 21:23

“I don’t understand why she’d do such a thing… after all we have fought to survive.”

“Inseparable mm? Do you think he’s still upset over the woman he let get away?”

“I’ll just slip down there… I don’t see another way.”

“The walls remember… my mother used to say such about older wars and all the place had seen… I agree.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 6 Oct - 21:38

"Aodhän threatened my life," Aoife whispered quiet enough for only Wyatt to hear. "He would have hers too. Not knowing if you will be dragged out of those doors and publicly executed at any point is... it has grated on me. Normally she has me to come to when she feels vulnerable but... This is Aodhän, Wyatt."

"You tell me, mm? He has been here.. Rohan I mean. Him and this healer, how serious did he seem?"

"Don't- don't go until we find a rope to get you both back up."

"The land, more than the walls." Devika whispered, "Old battlefields have the same dread."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 6 Oct - 21:55

“I - I cannot keep this from Kael for too long. If his father is doing this, making threats and causing people to try and end their lives.”

“He seems… He is very sweet on her. Making excuses for walks in the garden for herbs. Visiting her room, visiting the healing wing.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 6 Oct - 21:58

"He doesn't - Aodhän said he did not wish for Kael to know Isolde was ill, especially when he hasn't been King for so long. I disagree with it, the boy needs to know but it is not my choice to make and this is the first time I have been allowed out of my room in weeks. What you do now, with the knowledge, is yours."

"Ah. This place seems to be a love drug then." Ishaan mused. "What is stronger though, I suppose. The twin connection or the romance."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 6 Oct - 22:11

“If Kiaan asked him to end it he would. He wouldn’t be happy - but he would.”

“Once Aoife is well I’ll confront Aodhän.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 6 Oct - 22:24

"Lily is.." Aoife's hand still trembled as she moved her hand back to the healers neck to check her pulse. Adding with a glance towards the man she had berated, "He will need a slice of cake, some tea. Sugar, after giving his blood. Then you'll have to make sure Rauiri signs him off duty for two days, not that he deserves the rest for his attitude."

"This place is a drug, yet I have not seen one beautiful woman here." Ishaan shook his head with a tut. "I don't understand it. You, Avani, Rohan. All love struck fools."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 6 Oct - 22:29

Wyatt nodded, moving to carefully disconnect the vine and stand up. “Aoife… I’ll help Lily to your room. She cannot stay in here with all the blood.”

“You are lying, there are plenty of beautiful women here… unless you would rather focus on the men?”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 6 Oct - 22:37

"Yes, yes." She nodded the agreement, pushing to her feet. "She needs monitoring now, by me, not by an acolyte."

Ishaan raised a bemused eyebrow, teeth showing with his grin. "You, dear sister, are a terror. Be careful of ears that may be listening in corridors, especially when it was only the once."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 6 Oct - 22:41

“It is not so… frowned upon here, if you wish to enjoy yourself in other ways, brother. Down south it is, where Kaels pirate friend is located. But up here it is neither frowned upon nor celebrated. The corridors aren’t listening.”

“If you are supposed to be working on finding information it’ll be better when you are together.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 6 Oct - 22:46

"I was meant to be on my way home today, and none of these people have piqued the slightest bit of interest for me." Ishaan waved the conversation away with a wave of his hand. "I don't understand any of your fascinations. I stand by that."

"The two of us being together will help, though I really don't think there is any information to find. Lets get her moved? I don't want to be in this room for any longer now."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 6 Oct - 22:48

Wyatt nodded, slipping Lily into his arms before waiving off the donor soldier. “Begone, do not return to work for a few days and keep your mouth shut until I come find you.” He warned, watching as the man left before following him out and heading to Aoife’s room.

“Mm, you never did understand me.” Indira chuckled, finishing her cup.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 6 Oct - 22:57

Aoife let out a slow breath, pushing to her feet and following two steps behind. Pausing, briefly, to look over her shoulder and take in all the blood before continuing her way to her own room. Visibly trembling by the time she stepped inside and closed the door behind herself.

"You are hard to understand. You believe Kael does though?" He asked, filling up their cups once more and taking a sip of his own.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 6 Oct - 23:06

“I will have someone come clean everything up. And bring better food for the two of you to help her recover.”

“I - yes. Yes I do. He understands what it is to not be fully in control of yourself, but to try so hard despite it. To be looked down on by people for something you cannot control.” Indira nodded, “To feel there is a weight of expectations on your shoulders you are unable to fulfil. To want to be free but being constrained…”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 6 Oct - 23:21

"Your talking of his breathless spells? It is different, if he is comparing himself to you." Ishaan shook his head. "We went through hell, the man was a sickly child and lost his birth mother who he can barely remembers. It is incomparable."

"Thank you," Aoife whispered, grabbing an oak chair from the sitting area and pulling it into the guest room where Lily had been placed on the bed. Reaching her hand out to take the woman's and squeeze it, "Do not get yourself into trouble, but do not let Aodhän get off easy, please? Isolde dying is not an excuse for this. It isn't good enough."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 6 Oct - 23:24

“He lost the people who helped raise him, his closest friends. He lost the love of his life. He lost his mother too - and thought he would lose Isolde several times over. He has had the weight of an entire country on his shoulders since he was eight, heralded as a saviour he didn’t want to be…”

“I have some sympathy but not enough to cover this.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next