BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hope Falls

3 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Hope Falls - Page 37 Empty Re: Hope Falls

Post  BestNameEva Mon 14 Mar - 6:54

"Unrequited love is not uncommon, unlucky yes but.. not uncommon." Conan whispered, taking a moment to lean back enough to press his lips to her forehead, before adding as he returned to rest his head against hers. "I would never behave so ridiculously if the situations were reversed. If you did not love me back.. I wouldn't be difficult about a treaty designed to save hundreds of thousands of lives."

"I think I know something I do not too. When she heard of Clarissa, her first thought was on Conan and he had no need to play guard to his other Seer today; he had others he could send." Magnus mused softly, brushing his thumb against her knuckles affectionately.

Eve soon fell asleep against him.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 14 Mar - 7:38

Elijah eventually moved her to her bed, covering her with the blankets.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 14 Mar - 11:05

“I’ve never told you I loved you.” Dagmar teased softly, “Though I believe that counts as you saying it…it’s an intense emotion and people do stupid things for love, which we’re well aware of. Look at the humans history as well as our own.”

“We’re breaking no rules here though. You nearly died, I healed you, I’m healing you now… we’ve never broken any rules. If they dragged us in front of the guardians there’d be no actions to recall where we’ve done wrong.” Thea whispered. “They can’t punish us for touching… it’s merely touching. I’ve garnered a reputation for being provocative… as a flirt, as have you. This is just who we are as people, but no lines are crossed…” she moved to enclose her other arm around him. “You’ve not yet married because there is nobody good enough for you, and my kind marrying and having children is borderline unheard of, it’s not happened in the last millennium so… nothing about our situation is unusual - which is exactly the reason we curated it…”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 14 Mar - 11:35

"That is exactly it, I may have those feelings for you but you don't have to share them. It won't change a thing, and were you to feel for anyone else or request I step a back then I would without implying to the world that I was a victim. Those that do, the individual we are speaking of, is simply trying to be manipulative and they do not like the fact that I won't fall for it." Conan mumbled, irritation edging in his voice before he laughed softly; "Would you say the predicament we find ourselves in is not stupid?"

"I know that. I see." Magnus whispered, sitting silently in her arms before blinking his eyes open and moving away. "You've gone through trauma today too, you should lay. I'm okay."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 14 Mar - 11:44

“It is stupid but… it’s the life we live unfortunately… it’s… the way things are.” Dagmar replied sadly, her voice thick as she tried to contain her tears. “That we can only have moments like this when warded or when a Seer has died so they can’t see anything that happens. I’ve never been unhappy from my life but this is all missing, but it’s what I agreed to so…”

“And the only place for me to sleep is here, because the guest rooms are full and there’s a Valkyrie dying in my bed…” Thea snorted softly, kissing his cheek as she moved under the covers without hesitation.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 14 Mar - 16:27

"We can't have this as our constant, but that is what makes us cherish it much more, isn't it? Not many people get to live for every stolen moment, not many people know they will never get bored of one another." Conan whispered, leaning back so he could gently take her face in his palms. "Do not look so sad, Dasha darling. Just think of how many more moments we have to steal. Perhaps do not almost die next time you want my attention though."

Magnus laughed quietly, slipping beneath the covers himself and reaching an arm out to rest lazily against her waist. "What ashame."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 14 Mar - 16:47

“Now I never said you had to sleep here too.” Thea laughed softly, moving to rest her head on his chest. “Let’s hope nobody notices…”

“Your heads getting bigger every time you speak.” Dagmar half laughed half cried then, leaning into his touch. “You’re who you are and eventually I’ll have to watch you get married and have kids and all of that… and it’ll be hard…”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 14 Mar - 16:50

"It is my bed, not yours. I will claim that you took advantage of me in my weakened state." Magnus laughed quietly.

"But you'll know that it will only be happening out of duty, and that my heart is with only you."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 14 Mar - 16:54

“Forgive me if I avoid the weddings and the baptisms.” Dagmar sighed sadly. “And forgive me when I envy whoever she turns out to be.”

“Me take advantage of you? Never.” Thea hummed, gently running her nails down his chest, avoiding the freshly healed wounds, travelling further down his body increasingly slowly.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 14 Mar - 17:02

"Thea," Magnus grimaced, shuddering in anticipation beneath her touch though he grabbed her hand and moved it away. "I meant it when I asked you to rest."

"We could be dead by the week when this war comes into action so lets stop wasting a stolen moment on a future that may not happen." Conan whispered, leaning in to kiss her deeply.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 14 Mar - 17:07

Thea giggled as he took her hand, moving to close her eyes and get as close to him as she possibly could. “I never see you falter Magnus… your self control always remains so impressive.” She mused.

Dagmar kissed him back gently, leaning into his touch.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 14 Mar - 19:17

"I think this moment has to end," Conan hummed sadly against his lips. "But if you must rest to overcome your ordeal then you should do it in my earthly home. The bed is comfortable, I can run you a bath again."

"And you giggle like a school girl, it is adorable." Magnus chuckled.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 14 Mar - 19:37

“Nobody’s ever described me as adorable before, you’re very wrong.”

“You shouldn’t be away from your people any longer, Conan. They’ve suffered loss, they’ll be scared. Crowned or not you’re their King and war is brewing... you should be with them. I’ll get myself back to the Guardians.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 14 Mar - 19:50

"Well someone has, and you are." He laughed softly, lifting a hand up to brush his fingers lightly through her hair.

"We know as soon as either of us go back; we don't know when we will next see each other. One night though... one night won't make a difference."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 14 Mar - 20:06

“Bring me to your actual home then… your people won’t see you as the leader they need if you abandon them tonight. Say I’m coming back because you can’t let Katrina stay and I need to be kept an eye on overnight…”

“I’ll have to work on that. I’m supposed to be sexy and intimidating, not a school child.” Thea hummed in content at the feeling

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 14 Mar - 20:12

"A school child? No, no... not adorable like that." Magnus snorted softly in disgust. "Just like.... how you are."

"That won't give us as much privacy, no wards are placed there - they can't be, you know in the interest of neutrality." He laughed quietly. "Lets go to where we can be just us, Dasha. One night."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 14 Mar - 20:18

“Still offensive. I want to terrify you.” Thea grinned.

“I’m just… worried how this will affect your standing in the long run, that’s all…” Dagmar whispered, tilting her head up to look at him. “I don’t - I don’t want you risking how your people view you for a night with me.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 14 Mar - 21:19

"I need a night with you so that I can face what the next few weeks are going to bring." Conan admitted quietly. "I don't have a clue what I am doing, Dasha and no one has much confidence in me. I need one more night with you before I put on my persona."

"To terrify me? Why me?" He pouted. "What have I done to you?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 14 Mar - 21:29

“It’s just for the vibe. I like being all unapproachable and mysterious… means that everyone’s more likely to go to the other girls for their fortune telling needs and I’m left alone.” Thea hummed.

“Your wish is my command, your majesty.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 14 Mar - 21:32

"You're my favourite though."

"So.. I'll meet you at the house? You can let yourself in."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 14 Mar - 22:03

“I’ll meet you there.” Dagmar nodded, moving to kiss him again.

“Mm, and why is that?”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 14 Mar - 22:05

Conan closed his eyes and kissed her back deeply, pulling himself away to keep it brief. Getting to his feet and leaving the room without another word.

"I tell you that and you'll get all excited when you should be resting." Magnus chuckled
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 14 Mar - 22:07

“I’m resting right now, eyes are closed, I’m laying down… tell me.”

Dagmar swallowed as she watched him leave, pulling herself together over the next few minutes before slowly leaving the room and heading towards Magnus’ to say her goodbyes.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 14 Mar - 22:10

"I want you sleeping, Thea." He chuckled. "Don't make me leave you alone so you have nothing to do other than sleep."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 14 Mar - 22:16

Thea pouted, stilling for a few moments before opening her eyes and looking up. “Why are we showing restraint when the world is about to go to shit, Magnus?” She asked quietly, the question genuine. “This could be one of the last few normal nights we have… you really think the Guardians are going to be looking at punishing me for it when there’s a war on? Do we really think that people will be bothered we’ve broken the rules when - let’s face it - the connection we have isn’t exactly unheard of. More than would admit have fallen for those they’re not supposed to… and the war too.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next