BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life Used To Be So Simple.... <3

2 posters

Page 23 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

Life Used To Be So Simple.... <3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Life Used To Be So Simple.... <3

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 7 Nov - 21:00

"Then I will."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Life Used To Be So Simple.... <3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Life Used To Be So Simple.... <3

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Thu 13 Nov - 19:11

"I'd rather her be safe than get dragged from danger."
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

https://bestfruit4eva.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 14 Nov - 22:04

"I know."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Mon 17 Nov - 20:11

Jean-Claude looked up as Genevieve cheerfully skipped back into the room, Amaryllis following at a safe distance.
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 17 Nov - 21:23

Coraline smiled at them. "Good morning Amaryllis."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Mon 1 Dec - 21:24

Amaryllis flinched at being addressed as if expecting to be cursed at before mumbling, "G - Good morning."
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 1 Dec - 21:35

"Did you sleep well?"
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Wed 17 Dec - 21:21

"V-Very well, thank you..." Amaryllis let herself get herded by Genevieve to her table across the room, violently flinching when they accidentally brushed hands - she had neglected to put her gloves on that morning - and Genevieve was forced to stagger into the wall, using the kitchen counter to keep upright as she caught her breath. Her face had gone rapidly pale and her breathing short before she managed to gather herself again. Amaryllis' ability clearly affected vampires but was less likely to kill them at just the barest touch, even though Genevieve was still trembling with faint pain, eyes tightly shut as if in a concentrated effort to keep herself standing.
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 17 Dec - 21:23

Jared was at her side in almost an instant just as Coraline watched.

"You don't have the same affect on vampires as you do humans then?"
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Wed 17 Dec - 21:49

Genevieve offered him a small, strained smile, lifting a shaky hand to rest on his arm as she mumbled, "I'm okay. Just caught me by surprise."

Jean-Claude was watching from the corner of his eyes as he tended to the food, face twisted in an unreadable expression.

Amaryllis nervously twisted her hands in her skirts. "Humans die instantly. Just a whisper of a touch sends them into death. The strongest I have met lasted fourteen seconds. He thought he could crush my windpipe before he was swept away. Alas, it wasn't meant to be here, as here I am. I'm sure even Jean-Claude thinks I would be a safer companion dead, rather than alive. I am simply lucky he gave me a chance. At home, there were talks of burning the family home with myself inside. I would burn, and no one would have to touch me to end my life."

Jean-Claude gently flinched but didn't deny what she had said about him thinking she would be better dead - or at least far away, but he had strong obligations and feelings for family.
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 17 Dec - 21:52

"Well now you're here, no one will do something like that, I won't let them." Coraline told her. "And anyway, Jared knows of someone able to help you."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Wed 17 Dec - 22:07

"I have long since given up on the pretence of a normal life. I thank you for thinking of me, but I doubt much can be offered in the way of help for me." Amaryllis mumbled a thanks as Jean-Claude set a full plate in front of her. He glanced to Coraline and then chose to herd Genevieve and Jared back to the main table, though he looked as if he'd rather be the one helping Genevieve walk over, his sister still on shaky legs, like a newborn foal.
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 17 Dec - 22:10

Jared helped her, before he sat with her and he looked at Amaryllis. "Everyone deserves normality."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Wed 17 Dec - 22:27

Genevieve kissed his cheek in thanks, and gave Jean-Claude a one armed hug around the waist as he walked over to give breakfast to her, Jared, and a small plate for Isabelle.

"Yes, well, hope tastes a little bitter once it's been offered more than a dozen time, and each leads to more suffering." Amaryllis stared at her plate, pushing her food around unenthusiastically.
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 17 Dec - 22:29

Coraline looked up at hearing the door, and she excused herself walking towards the hallway.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Wed 17 Dec - 22:43

Jean-Claude looked almost put out, because he'd been about to give her her food and she'd stood up, his expression enough for Genevieve to giggle, even as Jean-Claude put down Coraline's plate and Lloyd's plate.
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 17 Dec - 22:47

Lloyd started eating immediately as Coraline walked back in carrying a parcel. "It's from Eliza." She told Jean-Claude.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Wed 17 Dec - 23:04

Jean-Claude froze, eyeing the package with understandable wariness. "Do we know if it's safe?"
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 18 Dec - 5:41

"Well so far I'm holdng it and I feel fine." She put it on the counter. "But lets eat first, me and the baby are starving."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Thu 18 Dec - 16:05

"Is it for me or for Genevieve?" Jean-Claude asked, settling into his own seat slowly with his food.
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 18 Dec - 19:50

"Me and you."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Sun 21 Dec - 1:18

"Its never good news, from Eliza."

"I hope she hasn't heard of Amaryllis," Genevieve murmured softly. "Her niece or not, she's always conspiring to...well." She glanced over to Amaryllis who was doing nothing more than pushing food around her plate, looking pale and worn out.
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 21 Dec - 17:56

Coraline looked at Jared. "Is the box spelled?"

Jared looked at the box. "No...This one comes with good wishes."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Mon 5 Jan - 14:16

Jean-Claude eyed it warily before sighing and pushing his plate away to set the box in front of himself so he could open it. When it was open, Genevieve was the first to gasp and go pale, eyes watering with tears and Jean-Claude was simply frozen.

Within the box was a wedding dress, pure white and decorated with small beads, sequins and shells. It looked as if it would have been very expensive.

"Is that...?" Genevieve asked weakly.

"Mother's wedding dress." Jean-Claude sat back and pressed a hand to his eyes, breathing deep. "I-I thought it was gone. I thought we had nothing left."
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 5 Jan - 20:10

Coraline and Jared looked at each other, before they shrugged slightly, and let the siblings have some time alone, since they needed it right then and Coraline and Jared sat in the drawing room with Lloyd and Isabelle.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next