BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life Used To Be So Simple.... <3

2 posters

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

Life Used To Be So Simple.... <3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Life Used To Be So Simple.... <3

Post  Fruit-Pastilles 5th January 2015, 22:45

"I-Is she messing with you, or is it a trick o-or...?" Genevieve dared to scoot closer and Amaryllis promptly left the room as well.
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

https://bestfruit4eva.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Life Used To Be So Simple.... <3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Life Used To Be So Simple.... <3

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 6th January 2015, 18:28

Coraline listened to it all before she walked back to the kitchen. "It could be meant for you you know, Genvieve, just addressed to Jean-Claude and I."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles 6th January 2015, 22:40

"The only way to really find out would be to write a letter to Eliza." Jean-Claude scrubbed at his face and Genevieve was quietly dabbing her eyes with her dress sleeves.

"I don't know what reason she would give a dress to Genevieve for, certainly not our mother's."
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 6th January 2015, 22:56

Coralline shrugged.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles 6th January 2015, 23:08

"Let's not worry about it." Jean-Claude firmly reset the lid and started gathering dishes.

Genevieve simply stared forlornly at the box.
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 7th January 2015, 07:11

Coralline nodded.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles 11th January 2015, 13:22

"Has Lloyd got school today?" Jean-Claude asked. "If so, would you like me to take him? You wanted to speak to Amaryllis about her...affliction."
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 11th January 2015, 21:57

Coralline looked at him. "Not until later."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 3rd June 2015, 22:55

A few days later, Caroline was sitting in the lounge watched Lloyd and Isabelle play together, she looked to be due with her baby any day now and she had a soft smile on her face as she watched the youngest of her family play.

Meanwhile, Jared was sorting out the horses in the stables since a storm was due and he didn't want to take chances.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles 3rd June 2015, 23:01

"Just count your breaths," Jean-Claude murmured. "In, out. In, out." He was rubbing Genevieve's back, trying to regulate her panicked breathing into something easier. Amaryllis was on the other side of the dining room table they were all sat at, hurriedly stuffing her hand back into her glove.

"W-We can stop?" Amaryllis offered, voice quiet and unsure.

"No. It's n-not hurting as much, s-so we're getting s-somewhere, right?" Genevieve flashed a grin at her cousin, who grimaced when Genevieve quietly coughed blood into her handkerchief.
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 4th June 2015, 17:29

"You've been at this for hours you know." Jared told them as he walked back in.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles 6th June 2015, 18:59

"And its not as strong," Genevieve said proudly.

"Or you're just used to it," Jean-Claude replied just as quickly. "Which means we don't know what its doing to you."
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 6th June 2015, 20:44

Jared rolled his eyes when they didn't say anyhing to what he said, that had happened a lot since this experiment started and he walked to join Coraline.

"Don't take it to heart." She told him when he entered. "He's not spoken much to me either."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles 6th June 2015, 22:27

"I don't think we should continue," Amaryllis said quietly. "I-It's gotten to the point where I can hear you now, Genevieve and...and its uncomfortable."

"We're close to cracking it though, I'm sure!" Genevieve said, leaning forward and Amaryllis jerked back, shaking her head.

"I-I think its getting to the point where its killing you, Genevieve. Your lips have been blue for the past forty five minutes."

Genevieve's hand flew to her mouth and Jean-Claude almost fell out of his chair how fast he turned to face his sister.
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 6th June 2015, 22:54

"Tried to warn you." Jared and Coraline told them from the living room.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles 6th June 2015, 23:02

Genevieve abruptly stood, stepped back from the table, and promptly escaped upstairs, hand still covering her mouth.

Jean-Claude just stared after her and Amaryllis miserably stared at her hands on the table.
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 6th June 2015, 23:05

Coraline and Jared stayed sat, especially now that the children had decided to join Jared as he read to them. But after a few minutes, Coraline knocked on the door to the room that Genevieve was in.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles 6th June 2015, 23:14

"J-Jean?" Genevieve asked hesitantly. "Is that you?" She shuffled towards the door and peeked out almost nervously, smiling weakly at seeing Coraline. "Oh. Oh, Coraline. I-Is everything okay?"

---

Jean-Claude moved to sit in the lounge with them, watching them but seeming lost in thought.
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 6th June 2015, 23:18

"You tell me."
__

"Speak your mind." Jared advised.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles 6th June 2015, 23:25

Genevieve hesitated, only one side of her face visible, and then she opened the door, inviting Coraline in, even as she hid behind the door.

---

"Hmm? Oh, its nothing. Just thinking of Genevieve, wondering if we have enough in storage for the winter. Some of us in this house eat actual food now so..."
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 6th June 2015, 23:28

Coraline walked in.
______

"If not, then Coraline or I coul run to the market."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles 6th June 2015, 23:36

Genevieve was stood with a handkerchief to her mouth, the edges of it already blood speckled. She'd gone paler from being downstairs and upstairs, and chose to be sat on the edge of the bed when she started to tremble.

---

"Mm, I'd rather go; I know how this house sits through a winter."
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 6th June 2015, 23:40

"Now are you going to tell me?"
______

"So do Coraline and I." He reminded.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles 6th June 2015, 23:47

"We may not have considered long term effects," Genevieve coughed quietly into her handkerchief, folding it to dab at her mouth. "Rather silly, since no ones ever survived to suffer long term effects but..."

---

"Not quite as well as someone who's lived in this old thing since a littl'un." Jean-Claude settled into his chair, looking around the room fondly.
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 6th June 2015, 23:49

"Ask Jared to heal you."
______

"Let's not start a debate." Jared advised, as Lloyd suddenly landed on his father's lap getting faster each day.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next