BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Age of The Masrui

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Age of The Masrui - Page 2 Empty Re: The Age of The Masrui

Post  Phoenix Sat 16 Jan - 23:43

Both alive. I had to use a gun so I think Dorian is shook up but they're alive.

"Oh that is good news" Rose smiled, "That's good... This is over."

"What if it happens again?" Astrid leaned into him as she sobbed.

"I don't ... what should I be feeling?" Karsi whispered as she curled herself into him. "I can't place it ... its like ... I'm hollow"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 16 Jan - 23:49

He'll recover. Thank you... I'll see you soon. Marlowe text back, whispering in response, "It finally is."

"I don't know, I don't think we should be focusing on that right now. It is too much to even consider right now, we uh.. we should head into the hospital and get checked over."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 16 Jan - 23:51

"We've dealt with the earthquake... we need to get the family ready for the aftershocks."

Astrid pulled away with him then, going onto autopilot as she opened the car door and got out, balance shaky as she headed inside.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 16 Jan - 23:53

"What are the aftershocks going to involve?"

Dorian slowly got out too, wandering after her.

"I don't know," Louis answered. "I- I don't know how to be feeling right now either, Karsi. We'll just... work through everything together."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 16 Jan - 23:56

"Hoping that Ronan wakes up to absolve Dane of anything further though he wasn't the one that made the fatal shock... and obviously just wanting him in general to pull through. Then hoping we can fix things with Langstead."

After a few hours, Astrid was okayed to go home, she had her arm in a pot and had some wounds cleaned and stitched but otherwise didn't need to stay.

"I should've been paying more attention. I forget to check things - I should've noticed I was late and done a test and then I would've known and I wouldn't have gone to that meeting. This is on me... I wasn't paying attention..."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 17 Jan - 0:01

"No." Louis denied, "Don't even start that, this is not your fault. This isn't anyone's fault. It's just... one of those tragedies."

Dorian would of been sat in the waiting room, his check over finishing an hour before hand. He too was unscathed, a few cuts that had been since stitched up and other superficial wounds from where the rope had been around his neck. When he saw her approaching, he got to his feet, asking quietly, "Are you okay?"

Marlowe nodded, placing Sienna back down.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 17 Jan - 0:05

"I'm okay. Broken wrist, slight infection but other than that... No lasting physical damage." Astrid whispered as she raised her arm. "We got off lightly. Reid's having surgery to set his jaw, it'll be wired shut for a while so the poor bastard will be living off of milkshake and soup." she chuckled humourlessly. "Ronan's in here too, I don't know what happened there but he's all covered in tubes and stuff like Karsi was, my Aunt Bella was sleeping on the chair next to him. Weird..."

Karsi was silent then, burying her face in his chest as her tears fell silently.

"Hey." Maddox greeted quietly as he walked in, keeping his voice low for the baby. "Altair turned up at the hospital, he's gonna bring Astrid and Dorian here. You okay? Sienna okay?"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 17 Jan - 0:11

"Fine, we're both fine." Marlowe nodded, meeting him half way and resting her palm against his cheek. Looking him over for any injuries, "Are you? How are you feeling?"

"I would love to live off of milkshakes," Dorian attempted to joke, though was a bit too shaken to pull it off the way he wanted. "Your dad is here, Mads wanted to go home to see Marley."

Louis closed his eyes as he held her close.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 17 Jan - 0:15

"You should've gone with him." Astrid frowned. "Why did you wait?"

"I'm fine, I'm okay. Building I drove past looked sketchy, someone with a mask on went in there so I circled a few times then the last time I circled I saw Reid on the ground and Astrid banging at the doors. She ran back in just as I got Reid into the car, so I got him safe and went and grabbed her and Dorian before taking them to the hospital. They'll all live. Dorian and Astrid didn't look too banged up physically, Reid had the worst of it."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 17 Jan - 0:21

"I needed to make sure that you were okay. I don't want to head out of this place without you walking beside me."

"See, your extraordinary. Your own version of superman." Marlowe whispered, slipping her arms around him so she could hug him tightly then. "I'm so glad that nightmare is finished, hopefully life will give us all a break now."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 17 Jan - 0:24

"I'm glad you and Sienna are okay." Maddox hugged her back tightly.

"Lets go then..." Astrid headed out, ignoring her father as he came over to hug her, just shrugging him off.

"Astrid?"

"They told me about my mother, my birth mom that you said abandoned me." Astrid hissed as she pushed Altair away. "When they couldn't get me to speak through hitting me they tried the psychological route. Bastard."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 17 Jan - 0:29

She stayed close, moving her hand to tangle her fingers in his hair gently. "Thank you, for going in for Dorian.... risking yourself like that."

Dorian frowned, lifting his hand up to scratch at his cheek; uncomfortable with witnessing this conversation. Keeping a safe distance.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 17 Jan - 0:31

"He's your brother, Sienna's uncle. He's family. It was a no brainer." Maddox shook his head. "I know you'd do the same for mine - assholes they all are - but you'd still do it."

"Take us home and don't speak to me." Astrid deadpanned as she headed to the car, choosing to get into the back.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 17 Jan - 0:35

Dorian offered Altair an apologetic look as he walked past him, slipping into the back with Astrid quietly.

"With no questions asked." She agreed, kissing his cheek as she stepped back from the hug. "I love you, superman."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 17 Jan - 0:37

((Do you wanna skip for a bit? Until they've all processed and Ronan's woke?))

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 17 Jan - 0:40

(( Sure. Can you post first? ))
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 17 Jan - 0:42

((Yeah, how long do you wanna say it's been for Ronan?))

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 17 Jan - 0:42

(( Two more weeks? ))
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 17 Jan - 0:51

"I promise you I'll come home tonight." Bella said gently - she was just outside Ronan's room on the phone to her little boy. "I know it's been ages sweetie, mama's sorry. I'll be home tonight and we can watch the superhero movie I promise. Is that okay? Yeah? I love you baby... so much."

Karsi was laid in bed, having not really left the room at all since they'd gotten home. She had an arm out of the covers to stroke Roux who was by her side, mindlessly staring at the wall as she did so.

Astrid was in bed in her apartment, having moved back in only a few days after she'd been rescued. She'd not been sleeping well, so despite the fact it was nearly midday she was sleeping. After a few moments restlessly moving around in her sleep, she awoke with a scream, grabbing at her pillows.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 17 Jan - 1:00

In the room, Ronan began to stir. His eyelids tightening before blinking themselves open, hand reaching up to scratch at his arm where the IV drip, one of the only things still connected other than the heart monitor ran into his veins. A small groan escaping from his lips.

Dorian had been sleeping on her sofa over the past couple of nights, not wanting to be alone himself and preferring to keep an eye on her; his concern to great to leave her be. At her scream, he sat bolt up, gasping for air and half falling off of the sofa. Within only a few moments, being in the room with her and sat at her side, "Asa."

"You want to give me a refresher course on the piano today?" Louis asked, only having to start returning to normal life over the past four days. He currently leant against the bedroom doorway, watching her closely.

"Stay home today?" Marlowe asked sleepily, blinking her eyes half open and groaning at how bright the alarm clock was. "Tell your dad you need a day off, reorganise clients. I don't remember the last day we had together, the three of us."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 17 Jan - 1:07

Astrid jerked awake at feeling his weight on the bed, bolting upright and looking round in a panic for a few moments before realising where she was. Drenched in sweat and shaking heavily she moved her hand to her mouth to bite down on a sob.

"Be good for grandma and grandpa. I love you." Bella finished as she put her phone away, head down as she walked into the room and sat down. "Oh - Oh my god, Ronan?" she whispered when she noticed the movement, reaching up to grab his hand to steady him.  "Ro, Ro it's me. It's Bella. You're okay, I'm here."

"I can't Marlowe, you know how things are right now." Maddox sighed softly, kissing her head before moving to sit up. "I wish I could."

Karsi patted the space next to her on the bed in response, her way of asking him to join her.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 17 Jan - 1:17

"I know," Was all he could initially respond in ways of comfort, one arm going around her shoulders to pull her into him as he smoothed her hair down with his other. "I know, Asa."

"B-Bella?" He questioned, flinching St the hospital lights when his eyes finally opened properly. Turning his head to the side so he wasn't directly looking at them, his gaze falling to her instead.

"It's because of things being the way they are right now that I'm asking," She whispered, sitting up a moment after he did and resting her forehead against the space between his shoulder blades. "It was Rian, and Astrid and Ried this time. Ronan who got shot this time. Next time it might be you, or me or Sienna. I just - we need a day to get over it all. It effected us too. Take a look at the schedule today, ask? Even if it is a day next week. Just look into it?"

Louis sighed, making his way over and sitting down beside her. "Karsi..."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 17 Jan - 1:23

"Mm?" Karsi hummed, returning to stroking the cat again.

"Hi," Bella nodded with a smile, tears springing to her eyes as she took his hand and kissed it. "I don't think I've ever been happier to hear your voice. I've missed you... hi!"

Maddox was silent for a moment before nodding, moving to lay back down in bed. "I can take a sick day." 

Astrid curled into him with a cry, burying her face in his chest.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 17 Jan - 1:34

"I think at least moving into the livingroom is going to be a good idea for today, we can put blankets in front of the fire." Louis whispered, smoothing her hair down gently. "You've got to get up."

"Mm, well my voice is heavenly." Ronan whispered with a weak smirk. "You - Your okay?"

"Thank you," Marlowe whispered, laying down as he did and gently tracing his jaw line with her fingertips. "I just need a day with the three of us, no drama.. no disturbances. I'm sorry if that is selfish."

Dorian turned his head to rest it on top of hers, tightening his arms around her. "I got that triple lock installed on the door last night, remember? Your father has hired extra security. We've got weapons dotted around to use if we need them. You are safe."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 17 Jan - 1:41

"It's not selfish..." Maddox shook his head, kissing her gently. "After everything it's selfish of me to not spend time with you..."

"It's time to rejoin the world again isn't it?" Karsi whispered, voice barely audible. 

"Tell that to the fourteen dead security from last time." Astried whimpered. "We cant do anything to stop them if they come back and you know it."

"So much better now you're awake." Bella laughed at his cockiness, radiating with relief that he was awake and himself. "I should let your dad know - he's been here a lot. He cares Ronan. And Reid is okay, we got him back. And you're awake - It's all okay."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next