BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hope Falls

2 posters

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down

Hope Falls - Page 8 Empty Re: Hope Falls

Post  Phoenix Mon 7 Oct - 10:55

“I spent too much time with him over the last few weeks, he’s starting to morph me.”

“Let me savour this… you know it cannot happen again…”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 7 Oct - 13:27

"That is what Arzen began to do to me, so I think you should be careful. Maybe it isn't happening with Kiaan too, only he is morphing into Rahul hence the teenage stomping he is doing."

"You have better morals then me," Aoife breathed. "Being the other woman to a man who has a mate, especially, sounds terribly exciting."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 7 Oct - 14:06

Wyatt groaned at the words as he lifted her up into his arms, her legs around his waist as he kissed her deeply once more, unable to pull himself away.

“Rahul should go back with you… it will upset Avani, but he cannot heal whilst he is surrounded by nothing that soothes him, nothing he calls home… I should know.” Indira gave her brother a sad smile. “I learned to take comfort in my surroundings because I had no other option. But he does, he has a home to go back to. If he stays here it will destroy his relationship with Avani permanently, and he’ll grow into a bitter, angry man who despises her.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 7 Oct - 15:08

"He is, don't fret. I've promised him, Avani doesn't know yet that his persistence is backed by me. I am bracing myself for her and her mates wrath when she does find out though."

"Not here, not - " Aoife answered breathlessly, though dug her nails into his skin through his shirt. "Not with Lily here. M- my room.. or the sitting area. Sitting area - mm - closer."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 7 Oct - 15:42

“Your room has a door to lock in case your guest wakes.” Wyatt pointed out as he carried her back to her bedroom, still in the disarray they’d left it in. Kicking the door closed behind him and using the aforementioned lock with one hand before taking Aoife to the bed and dropping her down. Not wasting a second before climbing on top of her and reconnecting their lips once more.

“She is with child, and emotional, it won’t be pretty… but it is necessary to save the relationship she has with her sons. If she forces them to stay here - when they eventually leave they’ll never return.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 7 Oct - 16:21

Aoife wasted little time to tug his shirt off of him, and even less on his trousers. Barely noticing as the buttons broke with her scramble as she matched each kiss with hunger.

"Rakesh and Arnav seem to have settled here, with Kael's sisters as companions but the older boys are like lost sheep."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 7 Oct - 16:23

“Just once more before this cannot happen again…” Wyatt moaned in between kisses, moving to press his lips to her neck.

“They have memories of their father, as he shaped them. The younger ones will forget most within the next year.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 7 Oct - 16:34

"Exactly, something Avani claims to understand but whether she does..." He shook his head doubtful.

"Never again, no. Whatever you say." She grumbled dismissively as they once more faded to black.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 7 Oct - 17:23

“When I visit you I’ll bring her, and she can reunite with them as young men who have healed and not angry children that they are now.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 7 Oct - 22:50

"Healing is going to be their challenge, the wound Avani bringing them here has given them is massive. It is when we will flock around them at home though, balance along the line where we empathise without demonising her."

"No rude interupptions from the pillow talk this time, wonderful." Aoife hummed, over an hour afterwards. Trying not to sound sleepy as her head rested upon Wyatt's chest, eyes closed blissfully.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 7 Oct - 22:59

“I trust you, Zoya and Kiaan will be able to temper the boys and balance it all. I think they just need to be away from her, away from here for now.”

Wyatt turned his head to press his lips to the top of hers, thumb moving up and down her arm. “I never thought I’d end up in bed with you again… never in any kind of dream of mine… This has caught me off guard.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 7 Oct - 23:05

"Twice in the same day too, who says we are old?" She laughed softly. "It is not something I expected, either."

"You are not saying Rohan," Ishaan mused. "You think he'll choose Kiaan but you clearly don't, not really."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 7 Oct - 23:10

“I did not think these kind of feelings were something I’d ever be capable of when it came to anyone else, after the bond…”

“I think Rohan will stay… Something here has his interest. Maybe not forever but I think he’ll stay for now.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 7 Oct - 23:24

"I don't believe it is the bond we think it is. There is something, yes but like you said, this..." She kept her eyes close, lazily trailing a kiss down the centre of his chest to his stomach like it was an old song she had memorised. "...should repulse you."

"That will crush Kiaan,"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 7 Oct - 23:27

“I don’t think I can go again, not so soon.” Wyatt half groaned, half laughed as he moved a hand to tangle in her hair.

“They cannot be joined at the hip their whole lives, can they?”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 7 Oct - 23:36

"That was not the point I was making." She laughed, moving to rest her head on the pillow beside his instead. Her hand cupping his cheek, "There must be a reason."

"Attatched at the hip, no. An ocean apart, though? It's different."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 7 Oct - 23:37

“I do not know the reason… I do not know what I thought I knew this morning, mm?” Wyatt kissed her gently before moving to sit up. “I should go…”

“Maybe they need the space, to grow as people.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 7 Oct - 23:57

"You think our brothers need the growth?"

"Mm, to Aodhän or Kael before you go home? I - Better you speak to them before I get my claws into Aodhän and make this all more perculious."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 8 Oct - 0:02

“Aodhän, I need to speak to him.” Wyatt pulled on his clothes and grimaced at the disarray with missing buttons. “I’ll need to head to the barracks to change first, I don’t have an excuse if Florence sees me like this.”

“I think they need to learn to function without the other or else it’ll be worse for them when it is a forced separation.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 8 Oct - 0:09

Aoife laughed gently, voice playful as replied, "Sorry. I hope it wasn't a favourite. If it happens again, and you aren't so eager to run off, I shall try and fix it."

"Perhaps. Mehan wants Kiaan to marry Zoya's youngest sister, we are... running out of excuses."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 8 Oct - 0:12

“She was barely of an age to be walking the last time I saw the girl, Kiaan doesn’t tolerate children anywhere near as well as Rohan does, I bet he’s horrendously against this.”

“I’ll make do.” Wyatt assured, kissing her briefly before getting up and opening the door of her room to exit it. “Shit.” He whispered softly under his breath as he stepped out into the sitting area, Lily sat in the corner of the room on one of Aoife’s arm chairs, knees pulled up to her chest as she stared at the wall.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 8 Oct - 0:19

"Don't swear, I do not think my heart could take another..." Aoife rambled as she pulled on a nightdress. Words trailing as her eyes fell upon Lily, swallowing to compose herself and taking a slow approach. Perching down on the arm of the chair, with arms sliding around the girls shoulders to pull her in.

"I worry what it will do to him, when it is made to happen."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 8 Oct - 0:22

“He isn’t like you… He isn’t temperate. If Mehan orders him to bed the girl and says he’ll watch to make sure it happens we both know Kiaan will reach for a sword before he obliges the command.”

“I will go speak to Aodhän, I trust you have things sorted here… And I’ll get the supplies and food sent to you.” Wyatt swallowed, wiping at his face before leaving the room.

Lily closed her eyes at Aoife’s touch, resting her head against her mentors shoulder with a shaky sigh.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 8 Oct - 0:34

"I worry where the sword will go, I worry if it isn't too himself there will be so little thought in it then it will result in his death anyway."

"I couldn't allow you to die." Aoife informed quietly. "You are too brilliant, and I - I care too deeply. Wyatt will speak to the King, he will use his relationship with him to get us out of this."

(( Night night ))
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue 8 Oct - 0:42

“I am still going to die, only now it will be an embarrassing ritual in front of thousands ok a cold platform as I’m forced to me knees and my head is removed… or maybe he will hang me…” Lily whispered, “O just wanted to go out on my own terms…”

“You can always convince him to marry one of Daphnes sisters, Mehan can’t invalidate it since it’s technically an alliance formed by you, the King.” Indira snorted. “The Drivas are rich, tiny land but they are worth more than we are.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next