BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

3 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Vampire Diaries - Page 21 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries

Post  Phoenix Sun 7 Sep - 13:03

"I'm sorry Cole." Dasha whispered before getting up and leaving.

You left Sarai. Not me, I'd have been there for you if you hadn't left.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 7 Sep - 13:10

Sarai flinched, the response not being what she had wanted, though she had expected it. After a few minutes she tried Lucas: How's your business going, Luc? Chris died today... It took him longer than it should of to wake up. I thought I'd lost him for good. Rhea was right there when I was starting to worry so she ended up crying too. It was terrifying…. I miss you. Visit, please? No one has ever visited. I'm scared I'm being forgotten…. I think Rhea misses you as much as I do too.

"Everyone always leaves…"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 7 Sep - 13:14

works both ways Sarai. You never visit or call either. Business is fine. If you missed me that much you wouldn't have left.

"She did say she didn't want to go cause of you, so cut the self pitying." Zosia rolled her eyes, having heard as she walked past his room.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 7 Sep - 13:24

Sarai stared at the phone screen in silence then, flicking between both replies before texting them both the same response: Fine. Delete my number. If you resent me moving with my fiancé so much. I don't know why I tried - it was stupid of me to think that you'd say you missed me too, wasn't it? Delete my number. I'm deleting yours.

"Shut up." Cole hissed.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 7 Sep - 13:29

If that's how you feel Sarai. Don't know why I wasted my time on you when you were younger, you've done the same as all the rest. You've fucked off. Enjoy the rest of your life, I won't be in it.

fine Sarai. Whatever. I'm done arguing with you over everything.

"No."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 7 Sep - 13:36

Tell everyone else to do the same. Sarai text just her mother, unable to text Lucas back in case she began to cry. Turning her phone off and mumbling with a sigh to Christian, despite the fact he was asleep; "You need to teach me how you just walked away from your family like you did. Do you still miss them? I hope you don't because then it'll mean I won't miss mine eventually."

Cole rolled his eyes and buried his face in his pillow.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 7 Sep - 13:39

"She's gonna go. And if you let her more fool you."

"Sarai wants nothing to do with us." Tatia sighed as she passed Klaus the phone. "Brilliant. Great."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 7 Sep - 13:45

"Or maybe it's just a cry for help," Klaus mused as he flicked through the conversation. "Most of them have gone through it, the don't talk to me stage and it's just been that.  I wonder what happened that scared her today…"

"I have nothing to give her. She has a job where she's going, one she wants to do." Cole mumbled. "She'll be happy."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 7 Sep - 13:49

"I'm tired Nik. I'm tired of it. I love her... But she won't admit what she did was wrong and I can't have it. She wants me to sit there and tell her Mica's a big bad monster and she was right to hit her. I don't do that. She wants me to pretend nothing's wrong and I won't. I've coddled them all too much, we've never held any of ten accountable for their actions and we need to."

"She'd rather have you. She'd give it up if you asked. You'll be an idiot if you let her walk away. Now I don't know what you feel for her but I know you love her as a friend at the very least. Only an idiot would let their friend go."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 7 Sep - 13:56

"Part if the reason she left was because of the Mica thing, let's be honest." Klaus sighed. "You don't know what she wants.  It looks like she wanted some support, it looks like she's feeling home sick and has had a bad day. If we continue to ignore her, to be hostile - she's so far away, what if something happens to her and we lose her, love? They've all done things we don't approve of, we've never held anything against them for so long and it's never been everyone that's turned against that particular person like it's turned out this time."

"She'll be happier in the job, she likes me more than a friend and it'd make her miserable eventually that it isn't returned. She'll be happier in America, with her dream job where she can meet someone who will return the feelings."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 7 Sep - 13:59

"She wants to be told she was right, and I won't tell her that. She's making out like she was forced to move, or we moved away and not her."

"So you're telling me, all you feel for Dasha is friendship?"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 7 Sep - 14:08

Klaus shook his head a little bit in disagreement. "I don't see where on that conversation you got that impression. She never even mentioned what happened with Mica, she never even mentioned her moving - you're the one that mentioned that. It  just seems like she's had a bad day and she's missing us. Nothing more, nothing less. You wouldn't of been so hostile to Vanessa if she would of text you that and she lives in France."

"Yes."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 7 Sep - 14:10

"Are you accusing me of preferring Vanessa? Don't even go there."

"Well then you need to be honest with her and tell her that."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 7 Sep - 14:17

"No, I'm telling you that she text you and you just completely slammed the door in her face. This is the first we've heard off of her in months. She said that today scared her; you never even asked what happened - something could be wrong with Rhea, our grandchild for all you know or maybe Sarai herself could of nearly died. You basically told her to stuff it because she moved. It's not right what she did to Mica but they all do things that are wrong - every one of them and we've never, ever slammed a wall up like that when they've asked for support. If that text had been from Vanessa you would of replied differently, when Henrik text us when he was on tour those years ago we would of replied differently. Hope, Lucas, Kira, Mica even Mia." Klaus muttered.

"She knows that."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 7 Sep - 14:19

"Part of her is hoping she's wrong. You need to set her straight."

"So now you're implying I prefer all the others to Sarai?!"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 7 Sep - 14:22

"I'm saying that we are treating her unfairly. I'm saying I don't understand why you were hostile to our daughter when she only text you that she had a bad day and that she missed us, needed us."

"I don't want to hurt her."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 7 Sep - 14:26

"She moved away. Without a second thought to how it would make us feel and now she's trying f to make out we've abandoned her!"

"You hurt her now though, and she'll move on. She won't spend the next decade wondering 'what jf?'"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 7 Sep - 14:34

"She moved to where she would be better off financially, where she felt she'd have a chance at being happy. Vanessa has done the exact same thing and you have not reacted the same way to her." Klaus replied sharply. "I am accusing you of treating Sarai differently, because you are and you have no reason to be. Leave it a few days for things to calm down and then text her Tatia because you would hate it if you text someone asking for support and they told you it was your own fault for moving house. She is not making that out, that's in your head, she wrote that she missed us. Not even us, you - specifically you. She has had a day that has scared her for whatever reason and it's made her miss you and you have just left her in the cold instead of telling her anything that could make her feel the slightest bit missed. You miss her, I know you do, I miss her just like I miss Vanessa now she's living away. Why was is so hard for you to tell her that you missed her to, to tell her she was welcome to visit because we weren't on good terms with her when she left so she might not even feel welcome to visit."

BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 7 Sep - 14:41

Tatia just glared at him before slamming her phone down and walking away.

((I messaged you on voxer))

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 7 Sep - 14:45

(( Okay,))

"She lashed out at her little sister, she didn't murder anyone. Mica has no long lasting damage. Stop punishing her, it's been long enough now, Tatia. She's still our baby and you've forgiven Lucas for attempting to kill you so what's the difference?"

"I don't want to hurt her," Cole repeated.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 7 Sep - 14:49

"Lucas doesn't try and tell me what he did was right! Sarai thinks hitting Mica was!"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 7 Sep - 14:52

"We haven't spoken to Sarai for months! She never mentioned it in that text!" Klaus snapped then, "So how does that come into anything?! I don't understand why you bring that up when all she text you was that she needed you! Your daughter told you that she needs you and you're acting like you don't give a shit about her!"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 7 Sep - 14:54

"It'll come up eventually!"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 7 Sep - 15:03

"Then you tell her that she was in the wrong and you'd appreciate her to face that but it'll never come up now that you've upset her to the point she wants nothing to do with us, will it?! Open your eyes! She text you that she needed you. No one else, she didn't say all of you - she needs you! She's a little girl, away from home who is missing her mother." Klaus hissed, "Get a grip of yourself, Tatia! You never leave any of them out in the cold like that - never!"

Late the next morning, Sarai blinked her eyes open with a yawn
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 7 Sep - 15:09

"I've told her she was wrong. Thousands of times but se refuses to accept it! If you're so disgusted by what I've done, go talk to her yourself!"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next