BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Age of The Masrui

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The Age of The Masrui - Page 40 Empty Re: The Age of The Masrui

Post  BestNameEva Thu 7 Jan - 16:13

"Mm, but if that was the case... isn't me relying it on to you a form of torture for you too?" Marlowe asked, a frown tugging down at her lips. "I- I'm sorry, I should of kept it to myself. It was selfish of me to tell you just to try and wrap my own head around it all. I - I don't think your mother meant any harm by it though, she seems to nice to knowingly do anything like that."

Louis had leant his head back after a little while, eyes closing as he focused on her touch. This, eventually, soothing him to sleep.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 7 Jan - 16:23

Karsi was soon asleep too, falling asleep holding his hand in hers.

“Would you have wanted that anyway? To be told you had to marry me. That there was no choice. No proposal from me, nothing like that. That was Karsi’s problem. It’s why she sought something else out - to make her own choice.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 7 Jan - 16:30

"A proposal isn't that important, you strive to make me feel loved and safe every day so... I wouldn't of cared about that." Marlowe whispered, adding sadly. "I'd of been overjoyed. I love you, so much, Mads. The time we are getting now is great, it is the best we are going to get but imagine if it would of worked out as they had planned it - we wouldn't have to be anticipating constantly the last day we'll get to spend together. I want nothing more than for the plans to stay what they were, to marry you."

BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 7 Jan - 16:33

“Shot ourselves in the foot didn’t we? I should’ve insisted you not come to the meeting... you were ill.” Maddox sighed as he pulled up to the apartment building, getting out and frowning when he couldn’t spot his brothers car.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 7 Jan - 16:39

"We weren't to know, and maybe something is going to go right for us. Some miracle might happen and your father might stick to the plan they had set out. Only time will tell, I guess, hm?" Marlowe hummed, getting out of the car when they had parked up and going to head inside. Pausing when he didn't follow straight away and glancing over her shoulder at him. "What is it?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 7 Jan - 16:43

“Cal’s not home... our answers will need to wait till the morning.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 7 Jan - 16:46

"That's a relief, I don't know how much emotional turmoil I can take today. Baby scare, to surprise family member, to life scare, to this. How much can happen in one day, mm?" She hummed, taking a key from her pocket and heading inside.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 7 Jan - 16:48

“We need to be more careful.” Maddox wrinkled his nose as he followed her in. “Definitely cannot be bringing a baby into this mess right now... not any time soon.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 7 Jan - 16:50

Marlowe smiled subtly to herself at the last part of his sentence, noticing that it wasn't a definite no. Heading down the hallway and into the spare bedroom, leaving the door open for him as she pulled her clothes off ready to settle into bed.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 7 Jan - 16:53

Maddox followed her and did the same, climbing in behind her.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 7 Jan - 16:56

"Well, almost fiance," Marlowe hummed as she curled into his hand, resting her head on his chest so she could listen to his heartbeat, letting her eyes close. "Another day conquered."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 7 Jan - 17:00

“Another day of mayhem thanks to my family...”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 7 Jan - 17:01

"Not just yours this time, one of mine decided to get in on the action." She laughed quietly, adding softly, "Tomorrow is going to be better, hm? Goodnight."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 7 Jan - 17:03

“Goodnight, sweetheart.” Maddox whispered, brushing his fingers through her hair before closing his eyes.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 7 Jan - 17:10

(( They are so cute I love them, and Louis and Karsi are just getting better and better. Dorian and Astrid are doing okay for there early days too. What do you think of it all? ))

The early hours of the next morning...

"Mads," Marlowe hummed excitedly as she wandered into the bedroom to find him, just as the sun was beginning to rise, already dressed for the day with an absurd amount of energy for the time it was. Munching on a piece of toast as she walked which left a layer of crumbs in her wake.

Dorian was in the process of taking his tent down, due to not bringing any supplies his hair was a mess. Dishevelled with parts of it sticking up, other parts of it flat against his head and some of it having bits of mud stuck in from where his head had fallen out of the sleeping bag in the midst of his slumber.

Louis was still fast asleep, the alcohol consumption the previous night having taken it's toll that morning more than it had the night before. Causing him to sleep through all three of his alarms so far that the previous evening he had forgotten to disable.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 7 Jan - 17:16

"If you didn't bring a hairbrush I suppose there's zero point in asking if you brought painkillers?" Astrid asked as she got out of her tent, squinting at the sun and moving to shield her eyes as she started to take her own tent down, groaning quietly at any effort made.

"Hey you." Karsi hummed gently, closer towards the afternoon than the morning now - as she gently roused him, an hand on his arm to gently shake him as she stroked her other hand across his face. She was up and dressed, and had set a cup of coffee down on the side alongside some painkillers ready for him to take.

"Mmm..." Maddox mumbled out, half asleep as he tried to blink open his eyes. "What is it?"

((I agree! Which means more pain when we create later drama as we always do lmao))

-------

https://bestfruit4eva.forumotion.com/viewtopic.php?t=376

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40