BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Age of The Masrui

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Age of The Masrui - Page 2 Empty Re: The Age of The Masrui

Post  Phoenix Thu 11 Feb - 22:52

“If you came here just to shit on me and make me feel worse then it worked.” Caliban said then, struggling to keep his voice from wavering. “There’s nothing I can do to take it back. I get it. I fucked up. You all hate me, I can never be trust again, irreparable damage. So what’s the fucking point in me coming back if all I’m here to be is a verbal punching bag? If I can never repair what I’ve broke? If I don’t stand a chance why don’t I just fuck off for good? Why shouldn’t I just repack my bags and - “ he cut off when Maddox grabbed the front of his shirt and punched him, carrying on when Caliban didn’t even bother lifting his hands in defence.

“Still have the same effect all these years later.” Bella laughed, moving a hand to the back of her neck where the hairs raised.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 11 Feb - 22:57

"How many times have I said that we lo-" She began to protest, flinching when she heard the first punch connecting and rushing over. Grabbing a hold of Maddox's shoulders and pulling him away with a soft, "Mads, no. No. Stop... stop."

"The day it doesn't is the day we're no longer in love," He hummed.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 11 Feb - 23:03

Maddox eventually pulled back when she moved him, wiping some of the blood that had sprayed off his face with the back of his hand. “No more fucking running! You disgust me with the self pity. It has been years of this ‘woe is me my dad shot my girlfriend I’m the sad guy’ act - grow up! We all lost someone. We all keep losing people and nobody else ran! You’re pathetic! Marlowe needed you for support!”

“You know I’ll forever be in love with you... always have been. Always will be.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 11 Feb - 23:12

"Not just me." Marlowe whispered, raising her voice just above a whisper as she lifted her gaze up to Caliban. "We love you, we were scared you weren't ever going to come home too. The kids are always going to be cautious now, it won't be like before but I dont think they'll push you away either. I- never planned on even having this conversation, I'm sorry I hurt you. Please don't leave again." She swallowed thickly, "I'm just pissed that I didn't get to Bury my head in the sand when I really wanted to, I- I shouldn't take that out on you. I'm sorry."

"Mm, may be different if we looked the age we are meant to be right now. Wrinkles will be beginning."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 11 Feb - 23:15

“I’d love you anyway, stupid. I loved you when you were scrawny with a bad haircut. Loved you that time you shaved your head for that show. Loved you when you were battered and bruised in the hospital. They could take your soul and put you elsewhere and I’d still love you then... you’re everything to me Ronan.”

Caliban shook his head, sitting down and putting his head in his hands to hide his face as he began to sob.

“Pathetic. Marley come on... let’s go...”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 11 Feb - 23:20

"I can't." Marlowe answered, physically flinching at the sound of Caliban's sobs. Pressing a soft kiss to Maddox's lips as she whispered, "I won't be long, you can head home if you want. Be ready for the kids. I need to stay with him for a bit."

"Oh I wouldnt say that last one too loudly, can't be giving this crazy world any ideas." Ronan chuckled.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 11 Feb - 23:27

“I mean it... wouldn’t be ruining myself for you if it wasn’t the case.” Bella chuckled. “I never cared what you looked like. You being handsome was just a bonus. I cared that the first time we were on set together you had a go at the stylist who made me cry. That when we were at parties and I got too drunk you’d either put me to bed if it was at the Levi’s house or you’d take me home and put me to bed, refusing to do anything with me even though I cringe sometimes because I remember I would borderline beg but you wouldn’t when I was that drunk. I cared that you let me in when your sister was sick, and you trusted me. I cared that on my wedding day you showed up even though I know now it must’ve hurt you... but you knew I needed you there, I needed your face... I know you don’t like mushy shit, so I’ll stop but - you mean everything to me.”

“He’s manipulating you. Turning on the tears so you forget you’re angry at him.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 11 Feb - 23:33

"I'll meet you at home," Marlowe reiterated, brushing her thumb in a small circle against his cheek before making her way over to Caliban. Sitting beside him and slipping her arms around his shoulders to pull him into her, "Cal.."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I believe you now, you've convinced me, congratulations." Ronan laughed awkwardly, brushing her hair back off of her face affectionately and humming; "I have a new suggestion, instead of going to the bedroom and.. you know. Do you just want to lay together for a bit?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 11 Feb - 23:36

Maddox sighed deeply before leaving.

“I’m sorry.” Caliban cried as he leaned into her. “I couldn’t take it anymore... I couldn’t take it and I had to get away... I’ve ruined everything haven’t I? I’m so sorry I left Marley...”

“Sounds good to me.” Bella smiled softly as she looked up at him.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 11 Feb - 23:44

"Not permanently ruined," Marlowe whispered tiredly, tightening her arms around his shoulders as she leant her head against his. "The kids aren't going to be as trusting now a- and as heartbreaking at that is for me and Maddox it is a lesson they needed anyway, one we all need sometimes. Everyone else though, we love you, idiot. We love you do much, so it is going to be okay. I'm sorry, never came here with the intention to hurt you it all just... boiled over and Mads didn't mean to be so harsh either. He's been worried about you, a- and me, and the kids and everyone you know what he is like."

"Great," Ronan hummed, sweeping her off of her feet and carrying her out of the room.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 11 Feb - 23:51

“I never meant to hurt anyone I was just so done with it all, with hurting. I’m so sorry... I didn’t answer the phone because I checked myself into rehab. I knew I was going to relapse, I could feel it so I checked myself in preemptively so I wouldn’t... I didn’t want anyone else to be more ashamed of me than they already were. I didn’t want to let anyone down but that’s exactly what I did... I don’t want the kids to hate me now... being an uncle - it’s all I have... it’s all I’ll ever have.” Caliban wiped at his face, wincing when he caught the cuts caused by by his brother. “I would never be with Serena like that not when she’s Dorians - please know I would never do that. I’m not picking her side over you or anything, I didn’t run to be with her or to help her I just used her for the ride - I’m not picking her over you. She’s nothing to me, nothing except Dorian’s baby mum. You’re my friend... I don’t care about her.”

Bella laughed in surprise as she was swept up

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 11 Feb - 23:58

"Ashamed of you? Cal...." She whispered sadly. "No one is ashamed of you, okay? No one. Don't believe that for a second. You should of told someone what you were doing, we would of understood.. you wouldn't of had to be alone. Being an uncle isn't all your going to ever have... you had Lexi, hm? She was besotted with you, I'm sure all it'll take is an apology there and you can fix things. Everything is okay, it's going to be okay - I promise."

"What?" Ronan laughed when she did, laying down on the bed with her.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 12 Feb - 0:01

“I made her leave... I told her I was done with her... she’ll be off somewhere now hating me. I hate me for what I did... I’m so sorry Marlowe.” Caliban faced her regretfully. “I just... I couldn’t bare it anymore... he was like a brother to me too. He was my brother after everything. It was just loss after loss after loss. And I know you lost him too... and I’m sorry I wasn’t there for you. I’m so sorry...”

“You. I could’ve walked.” Bella grinned as she moved to lay on his chest.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 12 Feb - 0:10

"Maybe, or she'll be somewhere worried about you and sad. Her sister lives somewhere in town, right? You always have the option of going there and finding her like that if you want to make it up." Marlowe whispered, using the sleeve of her top to wipe away tears that were still on his face. "It's okay - I... I mean it isn't but.. it will be."

"Why would I let you do that after all of todays hard work?" Ronan laughed softly.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 12 Feb - 0:14

“After what I’ve done it wouldn’t be fair to seek her out. She deserves to live her life without me in it. Without what this family brings...” Caliban shook his head, leaning towards her touch. “I’m sorry... and I’m sorry about the picture too. You’re right, it doesn’t make up for anything and she’s in the wrong. I just... I know Dorian would want you two to get on and I let him down by not being there for you so I figured I could make it up to him by reconciling you to make sure you’re in his daughters life... I was wrong. I just keep fucking up don’t I? I’m sorry.”

“This better carry on after the baby gets here, you not letting me lift a finger... or foot.” Bella grinned, kissing the tip of his nose.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 12 Feb - 0:23

"No, no. All of the spoiling and princess treatment will go onto the baby as soon as they are here so don't get too used to this."

"I know he would, I know. It's just... hard. Rian was more than just my big brother, after they died... fourteen isn't young young and I looked after him too but he still looked after me more. He got me through the hardest years of my life. He was the last thing from those years and her acting like.. and then disappearing with his baby. Things are too much for me too, sometimes- I.. I can't be nice all the time. We all have breaking points."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 12 Feb - 0:30

“She knows she fucked up... it’s why she’s come back. Dorian would want you to be there for his baby. And I know you Marlowe, I know your heart and I know you’d hate yourself if you weren’t there for her either. Forget about Serena. She’s a nightmare to get on with at the best of times. But I’ll help you two be in good enough terms so you get to see your niece, so you get to have that relationship with the only piece of Dorian that’s left.” Caliban promised quietly as he took her hand. “I’ll fight your corner. If we have to get it run through court so you get to see that baby then we will and we’ll win. I won’t let you fight this one alone if it comes to it... I won’t run away again. I’m sorry I wasn’t there.”

“If you ever want me to do this again you’ll keep it up.” Bella laughed as she ran her fingers down his arm.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 12 Feb - 0:36

"You didn't run away, you left to get better. I just wish you would of said so we would of understood." Her hand trembled in his as she added quietly; "Thank you... I'm sorry. I know Mads is too, he never meant any of those things. It's just been har and if it has been hard for me it's been ten times worse for him, you know his empathy."

"Again? I never considered more than one."

(( Night night))
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 12 Feb - 0:40

“Well if we’re having more than one I want them closer together. Don’t want another eighteen years inbetween my kids.” Bella hummed quietly. “Not something we have to decide right now. Just before this one is a year old or so.”

“He was right... everyone’s lost people. I’m the only one who’s run... I am sorry... again.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 12 Feb - 7:40

Ronan just laughed quietly and shook his head at her. "You don't know how we are going to be with this baby yet."

Marlowe shook her head in the negative, ruffling his hair with as much energy as she could muster. "Come on, you still need to make me a coffee."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 12 Feb - 10:51

“We’ll be fine.” Bella grinned. “We’re already good parents to Rhys so... we’ll be fine.”

Caliban nodded as he got up, heading to the kitchen to make her a drink.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 12 Feb - 10:57

"Sienna has been with her friends a lot the past few weeks," Marlowe hummed as she leant back into the sofa. "That's been good for her, I don't know what I think of some of them though."

Ronan nodded subtly, "We'll see. It is the baby stage I am worried about."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 12 Feb - 11:01

“First few months are easy.” Bella took his hand gently, “tiring with the up every few hours but easy in comparison really, it’s when they start being aware, wanting to be up and playing with everything that it gets hard.”

“Where did she meet them? School?”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 12 Feb - 11:12

"Mm. She joined a debate team, they are all from there."

"I don't know, being able to play with them is better. It is with every kid I've had to keep an eye on."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 12 Feb - 11:17

“You can handle that stage then.” Bella grinned.

“A team whew she gets rewarded for arguing... how very Sienna.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next